Serving New England, and Austin,TX, Hadley, MA 01035 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Glow Bridal Makeup

Hello,

My name is Kate Jaksik, and I am a Licensed Master Esthetician and Makeup Artist. I have over 12 years experience within the spa and salon industry.

I started my skin care career on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The island is a top wedding destination, and I learned my craft under the guidance of the industries best wedding professionals.

I currently travel all over MA,TX, VT, NH, CT, and the Cape and Islands for weddings. Adding to my business I have also opened a second location in Austin,Texas.

My prices are reasonable, and I focus on Eco Friendly products and makeup in my kit. I use Dinair Airbrush Foundation, BePro airbrush foundation, Graftobian Foundation, but also carry 100 % organic mineral foundations as well from EcoGlo Minerals and Bare Minerals. My kit also contains Nars,Stila, Too Faced, Lorac Pro, Be Pro, It Cosmetics, MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, NYX, and I am constantly adding more each month. I specialize in an organic,or a naturally enhanced look, but can also glam you up for your wedding day!

I have a team of 6 stylists that will be on location with me, or solo helping out each bridal party look their best for the big day. We have all of our bio's and detailed information listed on my website, as well as the pricing for all of the hair and makeup services. Please refer to the site for all pricing questions prior to booking.

Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding your wedding day, and pre-trial appointments, I am here for all of your glamming needs!

Follow Glow Bridal Makeup on

alexis wedding
sarah weddign

40 Reviews for Glow Bridal Makeup

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2017

I was so, so happy I chose Glow Bridal for hair and makeup services for my wedding day. Kate was extremely responsive and very organized leading up to the day. I worked with Mina for makeup, and Carmen for hair. They provided services for me, my bridesmaids and two moms.

Mina is a fantastic aesthetician and really knows her stuff. I could tell right away at the trial that I would be very happy with everything. She did a fantastic job at the wedding day listening to the small changes I wanted from the trial, and I literally would not change one thing about my makeup. She also was wonderful with my mom, who had never had her makeup professionally applied, and chatted with her on the phone a few weeks in advance of our wedding. She gave her great skincare advice, and my mom was so happy with her youthful makeup application on the wedding day. All the girls were over the moon as well, and I know one girl who filed away information about Glow for future reference!

Carmen was the most patient, hardworking and talented hair stylist I have ever had the pleasure to work with. During my trial, I gave her a pretty complicated inspiration photo, and as we only had an hour together, we didn't quite get it to where we wanted it that day. However, she got my phone #, asked me to send her the inspiration photos and said she would practice the style. Lo and behold a few weeks later, she sent me pictures that she had practiced on her mannequin at home. They were literally perfect. I was blown away by her dedication to get it right. Not to mention, she has the sweetest personality and was very relaxing to work with. On my wedding day she replicated the style perfectly, and I got compliment after compliment from guests.

I would highly recommend booking Glow Bridal for your wedding day, and especially working with Mina and Carmen!

Glow Bridal Makeup 1
    Glow Bridal Makeup 2
    Glow Bridal Makeup 3

Mandi · Married on 04/22/2017

Leticia and Kate are AMAZING!
    I had a little bit of confusion on booking. Kate is in Austin part time, but is the person you work with to set up appointments and what not. She is quick to reply and easy to work with. Leticia is in Austin, and is equally wonderful!

Leticia is the miracle working that did my hair and make up for our wedding. Kate came in and did makeup for my mother and my cousin. Kate did a great job on those ladies! Leticia did everyone's hair.

My trial with Leticia was great! I showed her a few different pictures of ideas that I wanted to combine. I wanted 50's style victory rolls but with a faux hawk. She knew exactly what I wanted and wrangled my very long very thick hair into submission. Leticia is sweet and easy to talk to and work with! As for the makeup, I didn't have a clear vision on what I wanted and Leticia had some great ideas. She did two completely different styles (one on each eye!) and then we figured out which looked best!

On wedding day the ladies showed up on time, and worked their magic with no stress and plenty of time to spare. They were flexible on the order of getting done, which was very helpful on such a crazy day!

If I thought the trial was great, Leticia pulled out all of the stops and my hair and makeup were EVEN BETTER on wedding day! I swear that woman has black magic in the best possible way! My hair was incredible and lasted all night without looking like it was plastered to my head.

I'm weird about having my face all over the internet, so please trust that my makeup was amazing! I felt gorgeous, but still like me, not overdone or unnatural.

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

I had Mina from Glow Bridal for my wedding consultation and day of make-up. She was absolutely amazing! She is so sweet and easy to get along with and she really listens to what you are looking for. I wanted a simple natural look but I still wanted to look stunning on my big day and she did just that. Everyone said that I looked radiant and I owe it all to Mina! The day of the wedding we were on a bit of a time crunch and she kept calm and collected and gave each person her undivided attention and everyone in my bridal party loved their make up. I am so glad we found her! Thank you glow bridal :)

Glow Bridal Makeup FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Massages, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Glow Bridal Makeup 1
    FREE False Lashes!
    Free lashes for the bride with this deal! Please mention wedding wire when booking!

• Serving New England, and Austin,TX Hadley, MA 01035 See on map