Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar

2335 S Ridgewood Ave Suite D, Daytona Beach, FL 32119 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar

Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar specialize in weddings, competitions, or any special events. We are a certified on location makeup and hair artistry team located in Central Florida. Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar successfully delivers our knowledge and expertise by paying attention to detail and striving to recreate any look for each and everyone of our clients. We create a stress free environment for all of our clients by providing on location services the day of the event.

All types of services include:

-Airbrush Makeup

-Strip False Lash Application

-Makeup Classes/ Makeup Lessons

-Intricate Hair Design/Styling

-Tape in or Clip in Human Hair/Synthetic Extensions

-Hair Coloring/Hair Cutting, & more!

Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar offers a wide variety of services specializing in bridal parties, events, photoshoots,+ etc. Feeling the most beautiful version of you won't be a worry for you if you are booking with Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar!

Follow Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar on

Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar 7
  • spicyykarlii

Karli · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Makeup by Maggie Rose aka Your New Best Friend

Maggie was a phenomenal hair and makeup artist! Even though we didn't do any trials (I was a destination bride) my hair turned out perfectly! I have very thick hair and she got it all done up very quickly without taking any shortcuts! And my makeup... I felt so glamorous! It looks like a lot at first but it photographs absolutely beautifully! It was such a fun afternoon, I honestly felt like I was hanging out with a friend the whole time! Highly recommend Maggie for your special day!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar 12
    Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar 13
    Gloss Bridal and Beauty Bar 14

Lyndsay Newton · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!! For our engagement photos

When I was looking for hair and makeup I didn’t realize Maggie did both which I was excited that someone could do both. I am from New Jersey and we were coming to Florida to do our engagement photos at Epcot. Well I had picked out a photographer and I said to my photographer is there anyone you can highly recommend...she said yes Maggie I was like oh wow I was looking at her work through Facebook and the knot and wedding wire! I contacted Maggie and thankfully she had my date! I was soooo happy and let me tell you something she traveled to me she did my hair and makeup she was at my hotel thirty minutes before hand I was so impressed! She did my makeup the way I actually wanted I love the entire look I was in love with it! My hair amazing she even added my extensions in for me and blended them in because the ones I on my own didn’t match my color! She is the best if you want quality work look no further!! Thank you Maggie I will be booking you for my honeymoon photo shoot as well for hair and makeup!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing

• Liz Scavilla Photography
    Liz Scavilla Photography Wedding Photographers

Maggie is extremely professional and does, in my opinion, the best job I've seen in the Daytona Beach area. She is personable and she and her staff go above and beyond to make sure their clients are happy. She's a joy to work with from another vendor's standpoint - as a wedding photographer we are often in closer spaces when the bride and her wedding party & family are getting prepared and Maggie & her girls are just so fun to be around during crunch time. The makeup and hair I've seen done by her is absolutely fabulous and I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Thanks for being awesome!

• 2335 S Ridgewood Ave Suite D Daytona Beach, FL, 32119 See on map