Glory Weddings Events

Atlanta, GA 30308 Map · Phone number

About Glory Weddings Events

Glory Weddings is a full- service wedding planning and event company based out of Atlanta, GA. We are committed to making your wedding planning journey a stress-free experience.

Our passion is to watch couples enjoy the fullness of their wedding day. At Glory Weddings we delight ourselves in thoroughly planning and coordinating your event to ensure a smooth experience.

Follow Glory Weddings Events on

Groom

2 Reviews for Glory Weddings Events

Lanice · Married on 09/05/2015

Hi all !

If you are reading this, you are probably in the middle of planning a wedding. Ive been right where you are. Here is my experience with Glory Weddings and Events

Glory Weddings is a life savior ! I am a naturally organized person,so, I felt as though I could handle everything on my own. I QUICKLY found out that thought was false. Glory weddings assisted me with pulling all of my ideas together to create a beautiful picture. I was provided with weekly and monthly checklists that helped me stay focused and organized with when to buy what and when I should have my invitations mailed out. I would say something that stuck out to me was the pure knowledge and the passion that Rolani possessed. I remember talking to her about the flowers that would be in season and out of season. WHO actually thinks of that on a day to day basis ? ( I certainly did not)
    I had a destination wedding and Rolani made it her business to ensure that I had everything I needed before leaving to go out of town. She sent me with Rehearsal , wedding morning, and wedding reception schedules that she pieced together just from our thousands of conversations.

Glory Weddings was the best investment ever ! Most people give the advice of not going cheap on the DJ or the Wedding cake I would add to that advice to book an amazing, knowledgable, and passionate Wedding planner !

Sent on 07/13/2016

Elluin · Married on 05/06/2017

4.2

Glory Weddings was a life saver. My wife and I were in the final stages of a DIY wedding. Rolani came in and organized our thoughts and brought her resources to the table. A great takeaway for us in this whole process is communications. We dumped a lot on her at once, and she was very professional and flexible in accommodating our needs. I look forward to watching her create great memories for other couples!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Glory Weddings Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1