133 Kennedy Blvd, Jackson, GA 30233 Map · Phone number

About Glory Cakes

Wedding cakes are our passion! We use only the finest ingredients and prepare the freshest, most delicious cakes for your special day. We work within your budget to create the custom cake of your dreams!! We are a small company so we give one-on-one attention to our customers. You're more than just a number to us!!

beverly10

Glory Cakes 2
Glory Cakes 3
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Gardner · Married on 05/18/2019

One on one customer service

Ms. Beverly came to my house to do the cake tasting. She took photos and my ideas and made them a delicious reality.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Glory Cakes 4
    Glory Cakes 5
    Glory Cakes 6

Glory Cakes's reply:

Jennifer, it was such an honor to work with you. Thank you for letting me transform your vision and for trusting Glory Cakes!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful AND Delicious

We are so happy we went with Beverly at Glory Cakes for our wedding! For our cake tasting, she came over to our house with 12 cupcakes of all different flavors. I cant express how awesome it was to get to sit at our kitchen table, drink coffee, chat with her and eat cupcakes. All of the flavors were great, and Beverly is so kind and professional. My husband, who isn't very opinionated, was talking about her cake for days afterwards.

I gave her a picture I found on Pinterest, (which other cake bakers had said they wouldnt or couldnt do it) and she said no problem. The day of the wedding, she was on time and set it up for us, and it seriously looked exactly like the picture. We had the almond vanilla flavor, a naked cake with thick layers of buttercream icing in between, and berries on every layer, with powdered sugar dusted. Every guest made a point to tell me how delicious it was. We only saved one big piece because everyone wanted seconds! My venue said they've never seen a cake go so fast. We were going to save the piece for our one year, but couldnt wait and ate it two days later. 10/10 for Glory Cakes!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

James · Married on 05/12/2018

Ms. Beverly at Glory Cakes was absolutely awesome. She was able to make a marbled fondant tiered cake complete with a faux flower for our wedding. It not only looked great but tasted AMAZING! The cake looked like a work of art during our reception and was definitely a head turner. She also worked with our budget to make sure we had enough cake for all of our guests. I would strongly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Award

Glory Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers