Oklahoma City, OK 73199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Glorious Day Films

Jody Wickersham is an award-winning professional videographer/editor based out of Oklahoma City. He started Glorious Day Films in 2008 as another creative outlet. Demand from discerning brides quickly grew for this high-end, artistic, simplistic approach to wedding films.

Hi, my name is Jody Wickersham and I love shooting film and video. My filmmaking style is very organic and real. I love to capture those little moments. That instant in time that will never make the posed photographs with everyone smiling at the camera. It's a smile, a laugh, an endearing look. So small and fleeting but expressing more love and emotion than words ever could, because it's natural. It's reality, it's raw and it's life. Let us tell your story through my unique style of filmmaking.

Let's connect!

Jody Wickersham

Follow Glorious Day Films on

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Glorious Day Films

Kayla · Married on 07/01/2017

Jody did an amazing job on our wedding video! We love it, and so do our family and friends. I would highly recommend using him as a wedding videographer! He was very easy to work with and very adaptable to our wants/needs. We were back and forth on our decision to hire a videographer, and we are so glad we did!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kylee · Married on 10/22/2016

Jody did an absolutely wonderful job with our video! Compared to other videographers on his level in the OK area, his prices are much more affordable. Plus he shoots everything in 4K and did drone shots too! I'm so glad we decided to invest in a video! Jody was very responsive and easy to work with. I thought it might be distracting to have someone video us all day, but it wasn't at all! Never felt like he was in the way or like I was on a reality show. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our highlight film turned out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • User5219174 · 2+ years ago

Me and my fiancé booked Jody as our wedding videographer. He is extremely reasonable with pricing and we are a fan of his creative work! Can't wait for him to film our wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2015

• Poppy Lane Design
    Poppy Lane Design Wedding Florists

PERFECTION!!! Wonderfully talented and wonderful people to work with!

• The Oklahoma Photobooth Company