138 Williamson Ave., Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos

I'm George L. Koroneos and I am the sole photographer at GLK Creative, a boutique wedding and family photography studio that I started after years of photographing rock and roll bands ranging from Green Day to Kid Rock. Many of my clients are artists, graphic designers, or just people who really appreciate the artistic value of documentary photography. I only shoot 15 weddings per year to make sure that every one of my clients gets my undivided attention, and I work closely with them through the editing and album design process. There are no surprises. I love making beautiful photographs that my clients can cherish forever.

Follow GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos on

GK28303
GK28476

28 Reviews for GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

I would definitely recommend GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos to anyone looking for an amazing photographer for their wedding. He did a fantastic job on our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. He was beyond fantastic throughout the entire experience. George made sure to listen to all of our ideas and helped us make sure that we were able to get the shots we wanted. We just got married in November and the pictures that he took were absolutely stunning! George has such a laid back & fun demeanor, which kept us calm, but at the same time, was able to keep everything running smoothly. Once again, I highly recommend him for your engagement and wedding pictures. George made our wedding day picture perfect!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

George is the MAN!!!!! He nailed our engagement shoot and our wedding. He is definitely not your traditional photographer and that is exactly what my husband and I wanted. He is personable, fun and legit greatest photographer ever. You have to trust what he is doing artistically and you have to understand that he is the professional and give him creative reign. It is so refreshing to be around someone with such excitement and passion, which makes an otherwise uncomfortable scenario feel natural and exciting. His background in rock n' roll photography comes through in his photos. Awesome use of lighting, and color. If you are looking for traditional portraits he is not your guy, but if you really want pictures that are badass and memorable choose George!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Mindi · Married on 08/22/2015

George was wonderful to work with. He is easy and fun and works really efficiently. The family and extended family portraits were completed quickly and went very smoothly. His photographs are truly works of art (honestly, I feel like they should be exhibited somewhere). George has a beautiful sense of composition, perspective and light. We fell in love with the photos from the engagement shoot and we are thrilled with the initial photographs from the wedding. Another wonderful thing about GLK Photography: the price is very reasonable.

Sent on 10/05/2015

GLK Creative | Photography by George Koroneos FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 138 Williamson Ave. Bloomfield, 07003 See on map