1 Review
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Glitz

Welcome to your most memorable life event! You’ve got the vision in your head, you can picture the details, big and small, and everything is perfect…now you just need to plan it all! Bringing your vision to life will take the right resources, guidance, expertise and the dedication of a seasoned professional. At Glitz, we offer a wide variety of service packages to fit your unique vision. No wedding is too large or too small and no detail will ever be left behind.

Feeling 100% comfortable with your chosen wedding planner is very important. At Glitz, I will personally get to know you, your personality, your style, your vision and your plans. It is important for me to hear what you imagine your special day to be. Together, we will make your wedding experience enjoyable, memorable and filled with fun!

Glitz offers only the highest level of personalized service, the most spectacular venues, exquisite floral design, beautiful photography and an unbelievably talented seamstress. We have a very talented team of vendors to assist you on your day.

At Glitz, it is our mission to exceed your expectations. We will treat your wedding with the utmost respect and manage every detail! It is our responsibility to carry out your wishes exactly as you had imagined, with the same passion and intensity as if you have done it yourself.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

1 Review for Glitz

Terri is heaven sent! We hired her to be our day of coordinator and I'm beyond happy I did. She made everything go so smoothly and I know without her I would've been so stressed. When there was a threat of rain, she took the situation in her own hands and moved our ceremony site from out on the grass to under a tent. If I didn't have her I know I would've been freaking out about that. She was just perfect, any little problem that arose, she calmly handled it and I didn't even have to worry. She definitely gets credit for why our day was so perfect!! I would definitely recommend using Terri as a day of coordinator!

Profile Picture Kaity, 5/26/13, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1302109235317 wed02
220x220 sq 1302109253551 cupcakesmall
220x220 sq 1302109269254 picinicsmall

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the pleasure of working with Glitz this past wedding season and Terri was just just great to work along side... She handled every small detail imaginable to make our clients' day perfect. Terri was was calm, collected, organized and extremely prepared. I even photographed her hand sewing the bride's gown during a malfunction! :) She also went to great lengths to make sure things ran smoothly for me (their photographer) to enhance the couple's day even more. The event was beautiful, the couple was relaxed and over-the-moon happy on their special day, and it all seemed effortless to Terri. I would love to work with Glitz in the future!

Milwaukee, WI 53213   See On Map