25827 Balsam Fir Cir., Sun City, CA 92585 Map · Phone number

About Glitz 'n Glam Foto Fun

No one likes attending a boring party. With Glitz 'n Glam Foto Fun, it's my mission to turn every special event or party into an incredible experience for the host and guests. I'll help you throw a memorable party that your guests will love and never forget.

We offer a beautiful, yet unique 'Open Air' set up that will be sure to provide your guests with a fun, personalized and interactive experience.

Make your next event memorable by hiring a professional photo booth service. I provide an engaging and interactive experience for people of all ages and interests.

You can relax knowing that your next event or party will be a resounding success. Let me take the stress and worry out of how to hold a fabulous event. My goal is for a completely captivated audience.

Call 951-566-6308 to book your photo booth.

Follow Glitz 'n Glam Foto Fun on

445fa8c541ccced2 New Logo 180x180
chris and jazmin

2 Reviews for Glitz 'n Glam Foto Fun

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

They made our wedding so much fun! Love me the photo booth!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Heather · event on 02/11/2015

With short notice and a brief idea of what we were looking for with a photo booth, Glitz 'n Glam Foto Fun took our idea of a souvenir to our guest and made it a wonderful fun experience with the ability to share our fun with those who could not attend our event. With specially made props and our own special event background we received service that was above and beyond what we thought we were going to receive.

Renee and Marty arrived prior to our guest to setup their equipment and were ready to meet and greet each of our guest with a friendly warm smile! With the open booth it provided a great level of entertainment to draw everyone in and enjoyed making memories.

Thanks again Renee and Marty...we can't wait to plan our next event!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Glitz 'n Glam Foto Fun FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT
    SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

I see photo booth companies often and Glitz n Glam are my favorite. Just look at the equipment they bring out. Only the best. They have staff that know how to make your event a special event and how to capture all those memories. As a wedding DJ I can't wait to work with you all again. You guys are awesome. Thanks for always making the Bride smile. Til next time. DJ Jim Smith

• 25827 Balsam Fir Cir. Sun City, 92585 See on map