Hillsboro, OH 45133 Map · Phone number

About Glitz & Glamour Weddings

Hi, my name is Kerri Mootz. I am a wedding and event planner. I am a member of Association of Bridal Consultants. I am very dedicated, detail orientated, organized, and passionate about the events I plan. I know your wedding is the most important event that you will ever plan. So why do it alone? I am a professional that will help you plan as little or as much as you want me to. I don't want to take away from the experience but enhance it. Planning your wedding can be very stressful if you have never done it before. So take the guess work and stress out of planning by hiring a professional. I serve Hillsboro, Cincinnati, Chillicothe, Columbus, Dayton, and anywhere in between. I also do offer destination wedding packages.Fabulous Wedding/ Event Awaits You

At Glitz & Glamour Weddings, My goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding and reception that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will delight in.

Stress-free wedding planning begins now

Your engagement is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest. Don't spend it stressing out about your wedding details. We'll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give me the go-ahead, we'll make it all happen, keeping you updated regularly, of course. You can just sit back and sample cake, taste champagne, and smell the roses.

Event Planning

Not only do I plan weddings but all the event before and after. I plan birthday parties, reunions, corporate events, charity fun raiser, engagement parties, and much more. So please feel free to contact me with any question regarding your event or prices and I'll get in touch with you.

Follow Glitz & Glamour Weddings on

IMG5976
1353502816544LeahSchlater

4 Reviews for Glitz & Glamour Weddings

• User2419317 · 2+ years ago

Kerri was great and made everything go so smoothly! So glad she was there!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

Kerri and her staff were excellent! Myself, everyone in the wedding party, and family were very impressed by the quality of service, professionalism, and thoughtfulness that I received! She was very helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process! Her services and attention to detail went above and beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend Glitz & Glamour to anyone who is getting married! Jessica W.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Hilary · Married on 06/09/2012

Kerri saved my wedding from a minor catastrophe! I was having some communication issues with the company that I rented tables, chairs and linens from. After my order was not delivered on the expected day, Kerri arranged to get me the tables, chairs, and linens that I needed for my reception. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have had enough tables or chairs for my guests. Not only did she come through when I needed her most, but she helped pitch in with the set up and decorating, as well as showed up the the wedding to ensure that everything ran smoothly. I can't thank her enough for her help!

Sent on 06/15/2012