Glitz & Glam Event Planning

Las Vegas, NV View map

Glitz and Glam is a posh event planning company servicing all your needs. We strive to create innovative designs that reflect the personality and desires of our clients. Precise quality and attention to detail is given to each and every event we produce. Whether you desire an intimate event or a large extravagant affair, we are committed to making it unique to your individual tastes.

Let us know the services you need and we'll happily create a custom package for your special day. We offer three complete packages to serve our wedding couples: the Pink Pearl Package, the Purple Diamond Package, and the Destination Package. In addition, our a la carte services are designed to provide a couple with the flexibility to select services that fit their specific needs during planning. Any of our al la carte services can be added to our Pink Pearl Package as well. Please contact Glitz & Glam Event Planning for pricing. Consulting services may also be purchased at an hourly rate.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Carla Married on 09/11/2010
    Nicole helped me plan our 10 year anniversary vow renewal. She was professional, charming, kind, helpful, prompt , generous and such a delight to know and work with. Our vow renewal was a wonderful and memorable event much in thanks to Nicole for all of her help and support.
    Michele Married on 08/21/2010
    Nicole was amazing from the start. She recommended other vendors and had so many beautiful ideas. She was flexible and always willing to listen nad help in any way she could. Nicole and her girls were there the entire wedding day to assist with getting ready and setting up our favors and the venue. She was there with champagne and fruit the morning of the wedding and she helped to calm my nerves. She has such a talent and I am so glad she was able to be there for the wedding. She made our day extra special. Our wedding was beautiful. Glitz and Glam Event Planning helped to create a very special day, one that will be cherished and remembered for a lifetime. I would recommend Glitz and Glam Event Planning to any couple planning their wedding. You never realize how many small details there are when it comes to your wedding day. Having Nicole help with all of those details alleviated a lot of stress. She is a professional and knows what other vendors to work with. She was a god send. Thank you so much Nicole for making our wedding so specail. I do not know what we would have done with out you.
  • Jada
    Jada Married on 08/14/2010
    G&G was more then amazing for my wedding. Also the day of my wedding the owner, Nichole, did everything, but feed me my breakfast. I was not stressed or worried. If there was drama or problems I had no idea everything came together perfectly.

Deals

Glitz & Glam Event Planning 1
Offer
When you book with Glitz and Glam Event Planning, you will receive $100.00 off when you mention weddingwire.com.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Glitz & Glam Event Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

4500 W. Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, 89102
Location of (Glitz & Glam Event Planning)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding