Portland, OR 97206 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Glitch Films

Most wedding films are slow and set to the same boring music. We'll make you a wedding film you'll actually watch.

• Videos 6

14 Reviews for Glitch Films

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

If I could give them 100 stars I would. Aly and Krishna's work speaks for itself, but when it comes to personality, friendliness, and professionalism, Glitch is unmatched. I'm actually a wedding photographer myself which is how I met and came to know them. When it came time to hire videographers for my own wedding, they were my first choice. We just finished filming our engagement film and both my fiancé and I cannot stop talking about how much fun we had. They make it so easy to be comfortable in front of the camera and not only that but the experience is uplifting and exciting. We can't wait to have them with us at our wedding in October. Contact Glitch FIRST if you want the best of the freakin' BEST.

Sent on 06/20/2018

ELIZABETH WILD · Married on 07/01/2018

YOU MUST HIRE THEM! (The best wedding-related decision you will make)

I wish I was the first person to review Aly and Krishna so that I could be the one to tell you how completely fantastic they are, but it looks like everything has already been said! I honestly wish that I could start over planning our wedding just so that I could work with them again. Not only has everyone told us how incredible the videos turned out, but they are truly lovely, cool people who made our wedding day even more special.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

I absolutely loved working with Glitch Films. Aly and Krishna are so much fun, kind, creative, and responsive. They will do whatever it takes to get the absolute best footage on your special day and their editing skills are top notch. I couldn't recommend them more and look forward to many more times working together.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Glitch Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive