About Glendale Florist

Finally, find undivided personal attention for your wedding from Creative Director Beth Kautzman and the designers of Glendale Florist. Flowers are hand-designed and hand-arranged, creating the right image at the right price for you. Listening carefully to clients, Beth and her designers have fulfilled many sensibilities including classical, modern, seasonal, and ethnic. Beth has transformed wedding spaces in a myriad of venues, from sophisticated urban churches and hotels to relaxed backyards and resorts. Her designs carry an envied creative stamp. Voluptuously fresh blossoms from the best purveyors are a well-known hallmark of Glendale Florist. A family-owned, second-generation florist.

For more information 513-771-7114 or http://www.facebook.com/GlendaleOhioFlorist?fref=ts

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (12)
Samples (12)
Flower Petals (8)
Chuppah Decor (1)

As a wedding vendor myself I have the advantage of knowing many people in the industry. I knew that Beth and her team do fantastic work! But on my day she over exceeded my expectations. When they delivered my bouquet I was beside myself on how she took what I said in our meeting and just blew it out of the water. Our bridesmaids and guests couldn't believe how beautiful they were! The flowers also transformed our Ivy Hills Country Club into something even more beautiful! Thank you guys so much! I don't have the professional photos yet but I'm sure they will look even better!

Profile Picture Rose, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Highly recommend!! Beth is amazing and truly gifted at what she does. I gave her ideas of what I liked and she completely blew me away and made my imagination come to life. She will go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Everyone at the shop is so friendly and helpful. Guarantee to wow you on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Carly, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Glendale Florist FAQ

1 VIDEO

Commercial
0:52 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The Glendale Florist is absolutely one of our favorite florists at the Glendale Lyceum. Beth and her team can recreate your vision in flowers and decor, for a very reasonable price. Do yourself a favor and check them out!

Glendale Florist's flowers always look great at The Grove!

Events

1133 Congress Ave., Cinncinnat, OH 45246   See On Map
513-771-7114 (phone)
Monday- Saturday 8:30-4:30 Wedding consultations by appointment
Glendale Florist is a wedding Florist from Cincinnati Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Kentucky, Dayton Ohio, and Tri State area. Glendale Florist is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Cincinnati wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in making your wedding day dreams come true.