Glass Slipper Films

Madisonville, LA View map Visit website
1 review
$1,395 Most Popular Price

$1,395 Most Popular Price

The contest is now over. Please LIKE us on Facebook for future giveaways: Facebook.com/GLASSSLIPPERFILMS

About US

Hi, I'm Mandy! I am a mom of 4 wonderful children, have been married to my amazing husband since 1998. I started my video journey at 15, working for my Mom's video company. I have over 20 years of experience, and my passion for capturing special memories on film has only grown stronger over time.

Glass Slipper Films is my videography company based out of Madisonville, LA, but this journey begins in the footsteps of my Mother's videography business, that began in Kaplan, LA. Her love of filming began as a hobby, and became a business, officially, in 1984. Over the years, technology and styles changed, but her love for the stories she was capturing and telling remained steady.

Her business was truly a family one, where everyone was involved. I started filming with her in 1992, and began editing in 2000. During the years that followed, I became more involved, and eventually became the head editor and videographer. The business thrived until 2013, when my mother suddenly passed away.

Since then, I have taken some time off, but I have never lost the love of capturing special moments on film. A trait that I'm sure was passed to me from my Mom. I honor her in my venture, Glass Slipper Films, and I look forward to helping all of you relive your special moments.

Phyllis Married on 11/27/2010
    I’m so happy to see that Mandy is filming weddings again! They filmed my son’s wedding, and we just loved every minute of it. They were very professional and the video is one we will always cherish!

Real Weddings

• TIffany & Devan
    30 photos · 05/26/2018

Deals

Glass Slipper Films 1
Gift
This is a ceremony only package for brides on the Northshore only. Includes Pre Ceremony, Ceremony, Full Documentary Version, 5 minute recap, 2 Blu-ray Discs.

RDH Video Productions RDH Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Highly recommended!!! They will make sure that no detail goes unnoticed, while creating beautiful, timeless films. We love Glass Slipper Films!

Madisonville, 70447
9852065193
337-258-0413
Location of (Glass Slipper Films)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding