Manchester, NH 03101 Map · Phone number

About Glass And Gear

Glass And Gear is an Entertainment and Photographic Equipment Rental house. Offering Camera, Lighting, Grip, Sound, Studio Service and Expendable Supplies to Image Creators, Filmmakers and Events.

img0364glassandgear
page1
img1431glassandgear

2 Reviews for Glass And Gear

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2014

I used Glass & Gear for my wedding lighting thanks to hiring MC Productions as my DJ...G&G is their 'lighting guys'. I can not rave about these guys enough! All communication goes through the owner's assistant and is very prompt and simple. A true professional with vast experience at a variety of California studios, any nervousness was immediately laid to rest. The owner, Robert Daniel, showed me a variety of color options, how they would look on the dark wood of my barn venue, and how they would change between day and night. He helped create a useful flow utilizing lights, created an AMAZING, PERFECT, spotlight monogram, and was unfazed when I asked to add lighting to a tent, just days before my event. He set up everything himself, and stayed through the entire event. Everything ran perfectly, exactly as we discussed, all for a fantastic price.

I seriously cannot speak highly enough of Glass and Gear and look forward to the day when I get to work with them again!

Sent on 03/25/2015
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 07/13/2012

3.0
      3.0

I have a very mixed review for this company. My venue recommended them so of course I decided to check them out. The guys running the company are very nice and easy to talk to. I found it very hard to get in touch with them, particularly Robert. They are VERY inexpensive compared to other lighting companies. I was SO excited to see my lighting the day of my wedding and was quickly disappointed when I walked into the reception and saw the wrong colors. It was supposed to be all purple with pinspotting on each table. There was an ugly combination of purple and orange and I did not see the pinspots. Luckily I told my wedding coordinator to see if she could do anything and the DJ was able to fix the problem and they also explained that the pinspots would only be seen after the lights dimmed. After that I was very happy with how everything looked! Would recommend but make sure there is GOOD communication about what colors you want!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012