5405 N. Pershing Ave, Stockton, CA 95204 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Glamour Artistry

Fall in love all over again when your eyes finally meet on your special day!!

We are a sister trio behind Glamour Artistry. We offer a plethora of spectacular options to bring out every bit of your inner beauty. When you're ready to look your best, whether it's for a wedding, engagement photos, or a special occasion, enjoy a touch of glamour with Glamour Artistry.

We are a full-service beauty business in Stockton, California. Our services include makeup, hair, and henna.

Glamour Artistry works to provide you with the look and style that you want so you feel confident on your big day. Our hair and makeup services include:

• Hair trial
  • Styling
  • On-site hair
  • Airbrushed makeup
  • Makeup trial
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Wedding party makeup

Need to know in message inqury:

1. Wedding venue address or address of where your bridal party is getting ready?
  2. How many in bridal party recieving a service and what services is needed? (hair & makeup, hair only, makeup only)
  3. Airbrush or Traditional application?
  4. Inspriation photos of desire looks you want us to recreate.
Follow Glamour Artistry on

Glamour Artistry 5
Glamour Artistry 6

Bunny · Married on 09/30/2018

Best experience ever!

CeCe and Jackie are awesome! I booked a trial with them before my wedding and they made me feel so comfortable and were so friendly and professional I love that experience . They go above and beyond to make everything perfect. I was so happy with my make up and hair on my wedding day. I even requested all the make up CeCe used and how she did it because it looked that good and I want to try and duplicate it. I highly recommend them !

Penelope · Married on 07/21/2018

Made my wedding day

I had so many positive remarks from my guest's on how beautiful I looked but even moreso, I felt beautiful and confident as I walked down the aisle. My fiancee started crying in amazement! Long after the wedding, into the reception, my hair and makeup stayed fresh and gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist and makeup artist. Right from the beginning, they were courteous and attentive to my disires and needs, catering to my expectations. Fun to work with as well. Made me feel so comfortable, I felt as though we were family. Thank you again for making my day extra special. ❤

Glamour Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8