225 Alamo Plaza Suite 128, Alamo, CA 94507 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Glam on the Go, LLC

BEAUTY AT YOUR DOORSTEP

Hello There! My name is Erika and I am so happy you landed on my page. Growing up in the Beauty Industry there is nothing I love more then to make people look and feel beautiful from the inside out. A second generation Hair Stylist and first generation Make-Up Artist, I have always been in love with giving everyone I meet "Make-Overs"

I created Glam on the Go back in 2011, as a way to bring that beauty to someones doorstep. Rather then trying to coordinate everyone's hair and makeup appointments at a busy salon on the weekend of your Wedding Day. I come to you set the schedule and bring extra help when needed. All you have to do is sit back relax and get pretty.

Also offering in home Spray Tanning! I recommend getting sprayed 3 times leading up to the big day as to allow that tan to build. You want to tan at least 1-2 days prior to your Wedding. Also great for Bachelorette Parties or Honeymoons! P.S. Men also like to spray tan too!

I do recommend booking a Bridal Trial at my private hair and makeup studio in Alamo, Bloom Salon. Trials usual take 2-4 hours and we can explore how you would like your hair and makeup for your Big Day.

Follow Glam on the Go, LLC on

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

11 Reviews for Glam on the Go, LLC

Kerrianne · Married on 09/24/2016

I haven't had my wedding yet, but after my trial I couldn't be more excited to have Erika be a part of my day! She really listened to what I wanted and did a great job on both my hair and makeup! She's also really responsive to emails and is very helpful if you have any questions. I highly recommend Glam on the Go to all brides!

Edit: Both Erikas were wonderful on our wedding day! All of the girls' hair and makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Glam on the Go, LLC's reply:

This is so sweet! Your awesome. I'm excited to be apart of your big day! Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Meghan · Married on 08/13/2016

Erika did an amazing job on my wedding makeup. She was fun, professional, and completed my make up and hair in the exact amount of time I needed her to. I got so many compliments on both!! I would recommend her to anyone looking to have any type of hair or makeup done, for any event. She remembered what she did in the trial and wrote down very detailed notes.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

Erika and her assistant were fabulous on my wedding day! I had them come to my parents house where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, and they arrived promptly and ready to work. Erika is so sweet and is the only person I've met that actually did my hair in a way that I loved. My makeup was beautiful and natural and I got tons of compliments. Erika was super flexible in scheduling my trial, too, and really listened to my feedback and gave me tons of attention. I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Glam on the Go, LLC Pricing

Glam on the Go, LLC Price Rates

Glam on the Go, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• Landre SFX Wedding Hair & Makeup

Glam on the Go has proven to show it's professionalism, talent and a true love for the trade. It is always a pleasure to work beside fellow artist Erika Lloyd, owner of Glam on the Go. From hair and makeup to spray tans and more, Glam on the Go offers a wide variety of services, suitable for any bride and bridal party.

• 225 Alamo Plaza Suite 128 Alamo, CA, 94507 See on map
    Office hours Tues-Friday 9-10am and 7-9pm. please text 925.413.4609 for appointments or to schedule a time to talk. Bloom Salon Hours Tues-Fri 10-6 Glam on the Go Saturdays Only No Friday or Sunday Weddings
    Location of (Glam on the Go, LLC)