Baltimore, MD 21201 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Glam Empire Studio

Glam Empire Studio, located in Baltimore, Maryland, is a boutique skincare studio specializing in pre-wedding beauty treatments and wedding makeup. In addition to their in-studio services, they are willing to travel to provide on-site wedding makeup services in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.

Glam Empire Studio specializes in makeup services, skincare treatments, and full body waxing for people of all ethnicities. They encourage you to get in touch to discuss your wedding plans and needs before booking. Glam Empire Studio is willing to travel to your home, hotel, or venue to provide on-site wedding makeup services for you and your bridal party. Other services available include:

• Bridal makeup trials
  • Skin consultations, facials, and peels
  • Fake lashes

Glam Empire Studio 1
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 05/10/2019

AMAZING for my wedding

I don’t know where to begin with Jamilah and her team. Both she and Tydell (the additional artist she chose to assist with our large bridal party) were fantastic. Our party and those getting makeup ranged from late twenties to early seventies and covered the entire spectrum as far as skin tones. Everyone looked flawless! Not only that, the makeup stayed for the entire day with barely a touch up needed. Jamilah is super personable and easy to work with. She and Tydell were punctual and kept right on schedule the entire day. Would highly recommend for any makeup needs!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Ashton Hampton · Married on 03/17/2018

Makeup Experience

Jamilah was amazing. I got my makeup done for my birthday. She came to me downtown at my hotel and was early! She was super professional. I gave her creative control I admit I was nervous but she literally blew me away. I did not want to wash my makeup it was pure perfection. I can’t wait to book her again!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Glam Empire Studio 2

Glam Empire Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 80.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing