GK Blumen Events

Clearwater, FL View map Visit website
$1,300 Package Price

$1,300 Package Price

GK Blumen Events is a wedding planning business based out of Clearwater, Florida.

With more than 20 combined years of experience in the events industry, these professionals are ready help each couple to enjoy a great planning experience without any added stress.

GK Blumen Events offers assistance for all events- including corporate celebrations, wedding ceremonies and receptions as well as rehearsal dinners, and bridal showers. Our team will help with decor setup, design, vendor referrals, guest list, timeline management, budgeting, and more. Whether you will require day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning services, our professionals will provide peace of mind and a lasting memory. Toni and her team have experience in planning religious, non-religious, destination, and cultural weddings, along with elopements, civil unions, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Elkfour Q. Married on 06/09/2022

Amazing work!

They were awesome with helping me for my wedding!!
  • Chloe
    Chloe N. Married on 04/16/2022

Exceeded Expectations

GK Events came recommended by our wedding venue and we couldn't be happier with the support and service that GK Events and especially Toni provided for our wedding. The careful and considerate planning and preparation she put into our day made it a truly unforgettable experience and reduced our stress level immensely. We could not have done it without her and Kristin making sure every detail was in place day of. When the time came, we didn't worry about a thing and simply enjoyed our time together with family and friends. Toni was also incredibly thoughtful throughout the entire planning process and anticipated our needs after making the effort to get to know us and our vision for the event. She even gave us one of the most unique and thoughtful wedding gift. We highly, highly recommend GK Events and their amazing thoughtful team!!
  • Renee
    Renee G. Married on 04/02/2022

Seamless and Suppirtive

I hired Toni to help organize and decorate my wedding.
    She really went above and beyond, communicating with me, going over every detail and making my wedding day truly a day to be remembered.
    She even answered my calls and texts at crazy hours when I started to stress- not sure many other companies would do that.

We did have some hiccups with the cake not being delivered at the right location- but Toni ran out and picked it up herself. I didn't even notice until the baker called me to apologize!

Thank you again for going above and beyond! Your team and expertise is worth every penny!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

GK Blumen Events 1
Exclusive
GK Blumen Events 2
Discount

Book your wedding coordination and your florals with us and you will receive 20% off your total floral invoice.

Pricing

Team

Toni Grady
Toni Grady
Owner

Hello! My name is Toni and I am the proud owner of GK Events. I have always had a niche for designing, organizing and facilitating events. The idea for GK Events started in 2020 after starting our floral business. We were always helping organize and facilitate the weddings we were booking, and it kind of just went from there. . To my surprise the idea morphed into a strong business that has grown tremendously with the most amazing staff! I would not be here today without all of the wonderful couples that have given me the opportunity to make their dreams come true!

Carole Ann Driscoll
Carole Ann Driscoll
Event Manager

Hi my name is Carole Anne. I was born in NY, but have been in FL for most of my life, and cannot imagine living any where else!

I have two amazing little boys, and help run/ facilitate their football organization.

I have attended QC Event School for wedding and event planning, and have extensive knowledge on excuting large scale events.

My favorite thing about this job is meeting and hearing each love story and making their dream day come to life.

Michael Grady
Michael Grady
Event Manager

Hi my name is Michael Grady. I have over 20 years in event coordinating and hospitality management with 3 years dedicated to floral design.

I love spending time with my 4 children, cooking, golf, and most of all football.

One of my favorite moments during a wedding is right before the bride walks down the aisle. With all of the craziness and planning, in that moment time freezes and nothing else in the world matters except the love you have for one another. Ultimately the best part of weddings is the dancing! I love watching couples, families, and friends get together on the dance floor and have the best night of their lives! Let me help you plan the day of your dreams!

1736 Drew Street Clearwater, FL, 33755
727593-4143
Location of (GK Blumen Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding