526 Athens Street, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Given With Love

Custom gifts for all occasions......Wedding, Anniversary, Sweet 16, Baptism, Bridal/Baby Shower, 1st Communion, Graduation, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas....... We pride ourselves in providing you with one-of-a-kind creations for your special occasion.

Given With Love offers custom party favors, centerpieces, wedding accessories, baptismal and 1st communion clothing, religious items, jewelry,and home decor. We work with you to create custom Greek lambades and martirika. Additionally, we 'stage' our local churches for weddings and baptisms, and provide linens and pipe & drape services at our local reception halls.

Many products we carry are imported from Australia, England, and Greece.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK, and view some pictures of our work there!

Congratulations, and best wishes to you!!

22 Reviews for Given With Love

maria · Married on 08/26/2012

On vacation to Tarpon Springs we were recommended by a friend to visit Given with Love. I was amazed with the shop and service. I am going to be a God Mother at the end of the month and Demetra took the time and effort to make the most beautiful matitika for my God son. They were carefully packaged and shipped to me in MA . The experience was honestly above a 5 Star

I am so fortunate to have found Given With Love when planning a baptism. It is such an honor to be asked to baptize a child and Demetra was able to orchestrate everything so the event would not only be memorable and beautiful but also well organized and coordinated. She was always available and really put everything together after getting a sense of what I wanted. I cannot express how instrumental she was in really helping to place a personal touch on the event so that everyone would remember. Her expertise in Greek traditions was also extremely helpful. Given with Love was exactly what I need. Her store offers a variety of authentic pieces which helped make our event truly amazing. Also, she is so thoughtful and was able to help with venue recommendations, music/DJ, and catering information. I would recommend her without reservation to my family and closest friends and look forward to working with "Given With Love" for any future events!

Mary · Married on 08/06/2012

We made very last minute plans and Demetra made it happen in a few short days including delivery. She had everything we needed and it was top quality. I didn't have to worry about any detail and could enjoy the Baptism and my role as Godmother. The baby's outfit was beautiful...even the shoes; the favors, the candles, everything done so nicely for us! Really lucky she was able to get it done! Thank you Demetra for making Kosta's Baptism a special event!

Award