167 Elm Street, Hanover, MA 02339 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Girly Junk

12 Reviews for Girly Junk

Jillian provided make-up services for my daughter's wedding in Newport, RI. She arrived on time (5:45 AM), set up and was ready to start. Her personality was so uplifting and her work was outstanding. She completed make-up for 8 people before the limo arrived at 10:00 AM. While having your make-up done, she carried on a great conversation with you and kept everyone calm. Between Jillian and our hairstylist, the morning was as calm as can be.

We picked her because she had done make-up at my niece's wedding and everyone looked gorgeous. She, again, made everyone look gorgeous at our wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2012

Sam was great to work with and did a terrific job on my makeup and my moms makeup for my wedding. She was fun to have around the day of the wedding and offered her input when needed.

I would highly recommend her if you want a good job done on your makeup and someone relaxing and fun to have with you on your big day!

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 08/04/2012

Sam is a wonderful makeup artist! She made me (and my mom and four bridesmaids) feel beautiful and best of all - NATURAL! She came to my house the week before the wedding for the trial and she got it right on the first try! I loved that the airbrush makeup didn't sweat off in the August sun, she didn't charge extra for false eyelashes (I just got wings and they were amazing!), and she even gives everyone their own lipcolor for the rest of the night! She did a wonderful job with all my girls (most of whom don't even wear makeup on a regular basis)! Fantastic service, great value, so nice, very professional! Highly highly highly recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2012