2015 N. Sheffield, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number

reception 2127
0e9f43e1cd5da9c3 1481905850677 reception 2184

5 Reviews for Girl Meets Party

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

GMP has been absolutely AMAZING to work with! Planning a wedding with the depths of the internet at your fingers can be extremely overwhelming, but GMP took the stress out of the search so you could just enjoy the good part- talking to and picking an amazing vendor. Jen at GMP led our photographer and hair/makeup search, and I couldn't be more happy with our selections. Jen was so easy to talk to, and she was there with the experience and expertise to help us articulate what we were looking for and find the perfect match. Thank you GMP team!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

I recently worked with Girl Meets Party to select two of my wedding vendors– a band and videographer. I personally tend to over-research things, so having professionals step in and take some of that burden off my shoulders was amazing.
    I would highly recommend Girl Meets Party to anyone planning a wedding – whether you just don’t know where to start in your vendor search, or if you simply don’t have the hours upon hours to do the research yourself!
    Jen and her team were super professional and helpful, and had a process that made everything run smoothly. Plus, their interest and excitement in my wedding day made it fun to work with them! I can’t wait to see everything come to life on our big day!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/29/2016

Thanks to the team at GMP, who found me the perfect hair and makeup vendor, I had the most relaxed, beautifying morning on my wedding day. GMP was spot on in selecting my hair and makeup vendor based on my style and price point. Best of all, GMP did all the work for me. Thanks for helping make my special day perfect!

Sent on 11/24/2016