Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Giovanni String Quartet

Serving central New Mexico including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Rio Rancho and surrounding areas, the musicians of the Giovanni String Quartet bring elegance and sophistication to your wedding or any special event such as a holiday party or corporate reception. Our members are professional musicians based in the Albuquerque area and have played with the Albuquerque Philharmonic Orchestra, Santa Fe Symphony, San Juan Symphony, Roswell Symphony, the Musicos Chamber Players, and many others.

Let us help you find the perfect music for your event - we have a wide variety of selections - everything from Bach to the Beatles and Tchaikovsky to Tangos. If you're looking for a particular song, let us help! If needed, we can even make a custom arrangement for you at a moderate cost.

Get in contact today for a quote on our rates for String Quartet, String Trio, String Duo, solo Cello or solo Harp. We look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Harp (1)
Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)

3.7

The Giovanni String Quartet (solo string player) was hired on to participate in my wedding reception at the Casa Rondena Winery in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Overall, the Giovanni String Quartet was easy to conduct business with, and everything turned out as expected. My recommendation is for any person looking to hire Giovanni is to read the fine writing. The set up and inquiry process on their website is fairly straightforward, especially if you opt to submit deposits and payments via the web. Email correspondence was a bit slow but to be fair it is because the primary point person for the group recently had a knee replacement surgery and wasn't as responsive. Contract review is also VERY important. A few mistakes were made in the amounts charged and I had to follow up a couple times to fix the errors. Delivery of service was great - Anastasia (solo string player) made sure to connect with me one week before the wedding to confirm my music choices, asked about attire requirements to ensure her dress was appropriate for our reception. My reception was fairly small and intimate (45 guests) and would only recommend in smaller settings to perhaps be a little more engaging with audience - a smile? :)

Profile Picture Lori , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Duo was very talented & created beautiful music during my clients June vow renewal. Very professional & flexible on short notice.

Profile Picture Roberta, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Instrumental-Duo

I was honored to have the Giovanni trio play for my wedding. They did a great job. And were very flexible with personal request. They accompanied me while I played guitar and sang to my new wife. It was a great hit!

Profile Picture Chad, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1443122160993 quartet4
220x220 sq 1443122354609 santafeweddinggsqb

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Giovani is a perfect match for the winery. Absolutely beautiful music for a wedding

Giovanni String Quartet is one of the most professional and talented group of musicians you can hire for your wedding music in New Mexico. Not only do they provide outstanding and timely customer service, but their musicians are accurate, tuned, and beautifully trained. They are our top pick for classical ceremony and reception music.

1137 Girard Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106   See On Map