1017 L Street #390, Sacramento, CA 95814 Map · Phone number

About Gino Creglia Photography

"Wedding photography is fun! That's why I do it," he declares. When preparing for a job, Gino says he anticipates the possibilities, the excitement and happiness inherent in every wedding. "I look forward to a day full of opportunities to capture extraordinary moments in the lives of the people I will see," he says. "The possibilities for joyful moments are endless." And that makes him very happy.

"Every wedding day starts as a blank canvas," Gino insists, "and the fun begins when the bride and groom paint the day in their own unique way. I discover little moments in time that tell their story - the story of their wedding and the love that brought them to it." Often, couples don't even realize that those "little moments in time" occurred at their wedding until they see Gino's photos. They were too busy - or nervous or emotional - throughout the day to appreciate the heart-warming scenes that surrounded them. Through the magic of photography, they can relive their wedding day and experience, perhaps for the first time, the happy tears, spectacular smiles, and tender embraces of family and friends.

kwwp533
16c32341d1d46db1 1270478441030 vpwp5602
vpwp5602

8 Reviews for Gino Creglia Photography

Nadia · Married on 05/18/2012

Gino is great! He was so excited for our wedding, and his pictures are stunning! He is able to pose you in the right position and in the right lighting to make you look natural, but way better than you thought you could otherwise look. He's funny and easy to work with, and we got a TON of pictures from our wedding.

The only word of caution I have is that he has a strong personality, and is very take-charge. I loved this about him as he was able to wrangle all my family quickly for pictures, and get things done quickly and efficiently. However, I can see that this might be overwhelming for some people.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Kelsey · Married on 05/29/2010

We couldnt have been happier with the photography services Gino provided. He was ontop of it, fun, professional, organized, and made it all happen so smoothly we did not have to worry about a thing. He was a joy to work with and our pictures turned our wonderfully! He took the stress out of worring about getting the right pictures taken on the big day; I would HIGHLY recommend him to potential couples! ~Brian & Kelsey, Sacramento, 29 May 2010

Sent on 10/25/2010

Danitza · Married on 04/10/2010

Gino talent shines right through his photos. I really enjoyed the engagement photos. We also receieved a video of our engagement photo shoot because Gino was creating a marketing video for his website. It was perfect timing; we got lucky!

Thank you Gino!

Sent on 11/26/2010

Award

Gino Creglia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Buzzardball DJ Entertainment
    Buzzardball DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Gino is as professional as they come. It's nice as a DJ when you can arrive on site and know that you are working with Gino. He is confident and takes care of business. He has always been easy to work with when him and I have been partnered together. I also notice that he works very well with the couples. They know what to expect when they hire Gino as their photographer. This is an easy endorsement to give. Congratulations Gino and I look forward to working with you soon.

• The Sacramento Grand Ballroom
    The Sacramento Grand Ballroom Banquet Halls

Gino Creglia's photojournalism style will capture all your special moments! We highly recommend Gino to our clients. Emily-Event Architects

• Rev. Jeri Murphy
    Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

I LOVE working with Gino! His photographic work is spectacular, and he is so patient and accommodating of the bridal couple's time line and their wishes. His sense of adventure results in some amazing photos, and he genuinely cares about and is interested in his clients. As a wedding officiant, I am always delighted to be working with Gino. I HIGHLY recommend him!

• 1017 L Street, #390 Sacramento, 95814 See on map