937 W. Pine St., Avon Park, FL 33825 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gini Beths Weddings & More

I promise personalized service and will transform your dreams into reality. Perfect weddings don't just happen; they are planned.

I welcome the opportunity to met you! Let me share my experience and expertise with you as we work together to make your wedding dreams come true.

Full service wedding planning for a stress free enjoyable day!

VOTED #1 EVENT/WEDDING PLANNER BY THE NEWS / SUN READERS!!

d6c0551b4e086b87 1241488677015 cobbwedding005
Table setup with flower centerpiece
d6c0551b4e086b87 1241488677015 cobbwedding005

1 Reviews for Gini Beths Weddings & More

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2007

Ginibeth made my wedding day effortless for me as well as my family. It was absolutely everything I ever dreamed it would be and more. I was not the easiest bride to work with, I am sure, because I was so unsure of what I wanted. I just knew I wanted it to be perfect and she made that happen. SHe spent time with me to find out who I was so she could pinpoint exactly what I wanted. Wedding guests told me I was the most calm bride they had ever seen. Ginibeth thought of every little detail that set our wedding apart from any other. I would refer anyone to Ginibeth whether you are wanting a small, private wedding or a large, extravagant one, Ginibeth will get the job done!

Sent on 05/04/2009

Gini Beths Weddings & More FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gini Beths Weddings & More 1
    FREE CONSULTATION
    I WILL GIVE YOU A 1 HOUR FREE CONSULTATION. COME TALK WITH ME!

• Hobby Hill Florist
    Hobby Hill Florist Wedding Florists

Gini Beth, of GB's has created an atmosphere in her boutique that is both charming and current. Her selection is diverse; her staff well-versed; and Gini Beth's dedication to her business is obvious. She will help guide you to the "just right" dresses for yourself, your attendants, flower girl, as well as tuxedos for all the men. She will outfit your wedding perfectly, all in one place!

• A Perfect Witness
    A Perfect Witness Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to work with Gini Beth. Great at details, Gini Beth never takes on more weddings than she can effectively handle, which is fairly rare among wedding planners. She takes the time to care, completing all the details planned with her wealth of creativity and experience. For a smooth and beautiful wedding, see Gini Beth. John Melchinger, A Perfect Witness wedding officiants

• A Premier Entertainment
    A Premier Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ginibeth is fantastic! She and her staff do such an amazing job, it made my job a breeze. I would high recommend her service to any bride that is wanting every detail catered to. She will help you have the wedding the you have always wanted!

• 937 W. Pine St. Avon Park, 33825 See on map