Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Ginger Floral Design

We have a passion for unique forms, textures and colors of flowers and foliage. We enjoy blending modern and conventional flowers to create a one-of-a-kind work of art. Ginger Floral Design is a sister-owned flower design studio in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Since our childhood, we have been surrounded by creativity through flowers from our mother, who was a watercolor artist and lover of flowers. She taught us the beauty and joy that flowers bring to others; so it is natural for us to share that with each client. Michelle and Melissa have both received educations in creative fields. Michelle is an interior designer, acknowledging the details it requires to harmonize your theme through the entire space. Melissa is an abstract painter and jewelry designer, seeking out the importance of the overall color and composition. We share a passion for color theory and how it applies to all aesthetics. Flowers are our medium to express your artistic vision.

Other couples have also viewed

• Something Borrowed Blooms
  • Sadie's Couture Floral
  • Soderberg's Floral & Gift
  • Westdale Floral Home & Garden

1 Reviews for Ginger Floral Design

• Larisa

Larisa · Married on 10/01/2010

Melissa is just about the sweetest person you will ever meet! First of all, she drove out to meet us in our neighborhood so we could discuss things, and she had so many good ideas and resources. After that initial meeting, she worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect for me, even after I kept changing my mind. I knew I could email her and she was very responsive and understanding. Her flexibility is awesome and our flowers turned out so beautiful! We have been married for 2 weeks now and our flowers are still alive and looking gorgeous! She even made an arrangement with fake flowers so I could have something to keep forever! The prices are reasonable and they work with you to make sure you have exactly what you envision. I would not change my decision to go with Ginger Floral Design and I think everyone needs a florist who is as wise, kind, and talented as Melissa! Thanks!

Sent on 10/20/2010

• Minneapolis, 55408 See on map
    Location of (Ginger Floral Design)