Sharpsburg, GA 30277 Map · Phone number

About Gina's Divine Creations and Catering Services

Here at Gina's Divine Creations & Catering Services, we are a Full Service Wedding Planning and Special Events Coordinating Business. We also offer our catering skills to top of your special occasion. Our professional staff goes the extra mile to create unforgettable memories to leave all of your family and friends expressing the Elegance & Style of your day. Your special day is just as important to us as it is to you, so we strive to bring you nothing but the best that you deserve. From the acceptance of the proposal to your honeymoon getaway, let us pave the path for you. I, Legenna Mitchell - Moss am the founder of the company. We have been operating since 2004. Being creative is a gift from God, and it is our pleasure to share our talents with our host of clients. We are honored to create your special day! Because each occassion is unique, we do not offer packages, but we are proud to be creative with budgets of all sizes. We keep you below or at your budget. Trust in us to add the Elegance and Style.

ginasstorefront
Banquet Hall
ginasstorefront

8 Reviews for Gina's Divine Creations and Catering Services

Pamela · Married on 05/24/2008

I have very high regards for Gina's Divine Creations. I was referred to Gina's Divine Creations when I started planning a wedding 6 wks in advance. From the day I contacted Gina's Divine Creations they went to work for me, I told the representative my vision and she gave me everything I wanted and more for my wedding. She referred other vendors that I didn't have at the time and she also went above and beyond by setting up appointments for me to meet with them. Gina's Divine Creations did all decorations of the church, reception and also catered the food. The church was decorated beautifully along with the reception hall and everyone is still talking about how great the food was. I know I went back for 3rd's. If you are looking for professionalism, promptness, flexibilty, loving and care, I recommend Gina's Divine Creations to you.

Sent on 06/04/2008

Shayla · Married on 05/10/2008

I was extremely pleased with Gina's Divined Creations. There was never a time when she was not there or could not answer a question or concern I had. I honestly think I would have been a bride zilla if it had not been for Gina. Her staff was very professional and clean. Everything was so beatiful. I would strongly recommend her services. I was so impressed with her and her services I gave her a gift card to the spa.

Sent on 06/04/2008

KRISTY · Married on 05/10/2008

Excellent service. Good communication skills. Fun to work with. She will be doing my anniversarys!!!!! And she doesn't know yet but I want her to do my mother's birthday dinner!!

Sent on 06/05/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gina's Divine Creations and Catering Services FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Sharpsburg, 30277 See on map