984B Bristol Pike, Bensalem, PA 19020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Gina Maria's Hair Studio

Gina Maria's is a full-service makeup and hair salon located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Their BRAND NEW bridal suite is ready for you and your bridal party to relax, have breakfast and mimosas, and enjoy yourself as you prepare for your big day. The 1,000-square-foot space is designed for you to bring your photographer and your dresses so you can get ready all in one place with your favorite people.

Gina Maria's aims to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day while being pampered. Makeup services including airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake eye lashes. For hair you can choose to have a romantic up-do/down-do or classic blowout. You can schedule a hair and makeup trial ahead of the big day and bridal specialists can also travel to you for your convenience on your wedding day if that suits your needs BEST.

The bridal suite is also available for Ladies Night Out, Sweet 16’s, Quinceañera’s, Bridal Showers, Photo shoots, Demonstrations and more! Call for more details!

Follow Gina Maria's Hair Studio on

Videos 2 Videos

21 Reviews for Gina Maria's Hair Studio

Lilly Rodriguez · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing experience!! Highly recommend

If I could give 10 stars I would!! Gina and her staff went above and beyond what I expected. Danielle was amazing! She constantly checked on us, made sure we had drinks and snacks, and even helped us get into our dresses. She was super sweet and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Heather did our makeup. Sarah did our hair. They were both fabulous. My hair and makeup managed to stay in place even in an outdoor wedding! Gina was easy to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend using Gina Maria’s bridal studio on your wedding Day. Thank you ladies so much for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Gina Maria's Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Lilly! What a beautiful group:) So happy you all had a wonderful experience! Wishing you all the best xoxo

Brooke Donnelly · Married on 11/08/2019

Best decision ever!

This was the best decision that I made when it came to my wedding. From the day that I booked with the salon until the day of my wedding EVERYONE was amazing. Danielle was great with getting everything set up for me and making sure that all of my wants and needs were met! Gina herself made it a point to talk with me and see exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Mark did my makeup and WOW! he took his time at my trial and especially on my wedding day to make me look amazing. As a woman who never wears makeup, mark made it a point to make me look natural but beautiful on my wedding day. When it came to my hair, Dana is the woman you want! She knew exactly what I wanted and brought it to life. The best part about the salon was the fact that I felt like I knew everyone for years. They were great! I had 12 bridesmaids plus all the in laws and EVERY single person left feeling beautiful. The bridal suite is the best part. You have this amazing space for pictures, bridesmaids to relax and ITS ALL FOR YOU. I dont think I can say enough about this amazing salon. BOOK BOOK BOOK!!! YOU will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Gina Maria's Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Brooke! We are so happy you all had a good experience:) we wish you all the best xoxo

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gina Maria's Hair Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting

• 984B Bristol Pike Bensalem, PA, 19020 See on map
    215-604-1222 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gina Maria's Hair Studio)