Engagement
Shoot included

About Anée Atelier

Anée Atelier is a New York City photography boutique led by best friend duo, Gina Esposito and Sheena Meekins. Formerly known as “Gina Esposito Photography,” the boutique was recently renamed in early 2018 by the award-winning photographer herself. While original Founder, Gina is an award-winning photographer with more than 14 years experience capturing weddings throughout Manhattan, the Hamptons and destinations as far as Dubai; Sheena is a seasoned creative who co-founded Anée Atelier following an esteemed, eight-year career in magazines including Teen Vogue, Vogue, People StyleWatch and Essence. Together their dynamic backgrounds craft an elevated aesthetic that blends the art of storytelling with candid photojournalism and dramatic composure; pairing industry expertise with a passion for detail and an eye for raw emotion. Most of all, they bring a unique spirit of effortless fun, chemistry and artistic adventure; emphasizing the experience above all and sharing in the magic of someone's most unforgettable day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Long Island, Eastern Mexico, New York City, Jamaica + 2 Additional Regions

146 Reviews for Anée Atelier

Prints (3)
Proofs (3)
Destination / Travel (2)
Albums (2)

Contracting Gina Esposito was the second best decision I made for my engagement, the first was obviously deciding to propose. Gina and Sheena were extremely helpful throughout the entire process and even played along with my plan in order to get my fiance to the surprise engagement party. They were also very flexible and agreed to stay an additional 2 hours than originally planned. They were able to get us a teaser of the pictures the next day, and the rest of the photos (644 to be exact) just a week later and they were absolutely incredible. We received so many compliments from our friends and family on the quality of the pictures and how they were able to truly capture the moment. My fiance and I look forward to working them again on our wedding day.

Profile Picture David, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything about Gina was perfect! I first saw her work online and fell in love with them. My fiance and I reached out to her to schedule an engagement photoshoot. Gina was friendly and quick to respond. She was very flexible, which was comforting since there were possible showers the week that we planned our shoot. In the end, we had our photos taken on the day we originally had planned.

It was so fun working with Gina and Sheena! They were both professional, had wonderful personalities and a great sense of humor. We received our photos only a few days after the shoot and they are beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/18, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS

Gina's photograph's are really beautiful and capture the moment perfectly. We at Officiant NYC love working with her and the couple's are thrilled with the images she captures so naturally.

Gina is a true professional in this business and a genius at her craft! I love working with her, she has an awesome personality and her photos are top notch!

I have worked along side Gina for over 10 years. I have watched her grow to one of the best wedding photographers on Long Island. We have had some great times over the years on weddings and great times on the road traveling to destination weddings. I highly recommend her for your wedding and any other event you may have. Jon Santos Rock Life Studios

Events

55 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10006   See On Map
631-553-6343 (phone)
NY   See On Map
Anée Atelier is a wedding and destination photographer from New York, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island City, Staten Island, Long Island, The Hamptons, Montauk, New Jersey, Florida, California, Hawaii, and destinations worldwide, such as Belize, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Europe, etc. Anée Atelier is a professional photographer that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2005 specializing in photojournalism, editorial, candid and lifestyle photography .