Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gina Emerson Photography

My name is Gina Emerson and I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Boise, Idaho.  Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life.  One of my very favorite things about photography is that I get to document those moments, the emotions, the details, and the celebration of the wedding day.  These are the photographs that you will love to come back to year after year and be honored to share them with family and friends.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Boise

Follow Gina Emerson Photography on

7 Reviews for Gina Emerson Photography

I found Gina on Wedding Wire, so I figured I should probably leave a review for others. Gina and her husband Brandon were absolutely wonderful to work with. They are very reasonably priced (probably priced a little low for what they provide). I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gina & her husband, Brandon, were wonderful to work with! Very kind, easy-going and professional. They were a joyful addition to our wedding day celebration. She is well worth every penny - and is an incredible deal for what she gives. I HIGHLY recommend hiring her to shoot your wedding or engagement or both.

Profile Picture Joann, 8/7/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow... Our pictures are TRUE TO LIFE! Gina and her 2nd photographer caught the BEST moments in our wedding ceremony and reception. It was like she had known us for years and gave us exactly what we wanted! We will be able to relive our most amazing day of our lives! Truly impressed with her talent and work! People have gone to our site and told us our pic look like some wedding magazine covers! We were so happy we chose her to capture our incredible memories! Simply BEAUTIFUL work! Marce't and Darryl Brooks

Profile Picture Marce't, 10/17/09, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1245887686171 blog1585small
220x220 sq 1245887818359 blog2203
220x220 sq 1326170336966 0208

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Gina Emerson is an amazing Portland photographer who gives each session her 100% focus and dedication. Her photos seem to capture the personality and mood of the subjects perfectly. I have worked with Gina and I highly recommend Gina Emerson Photography to anyone looking for the best Portland wedding photographer, or for engagement photos or destination wedding photography. She is truly gifted, and a wonderful person to work with.

I had a chance to see Gina at work for Marcet and Darryl's wedding in Portland. I watched in detail how professional she was with the bride and bridal party and how she followed through. She was great to work with and did an amazing job with the wedding pictures.

We absolutely adore Gina Emerson Photography. There is something extremely special about Gina; within your first meeting you quickly get this feeling like you�ve known her for years. She is attentive, personable and most of all she listens, which is so important. Being in a wedding dress can be a little uncomfortable and she seems to make even the most nervous of brides relax and have fun. Gina has really fun ideas and tries to give each couple their own special shoot as to not do the same thing for everyone, making her shoots couture, fresh and modern. I have worked with Gina, she has photographed a few events of ours and has shot a few sessions for us personally too and she is just a supurb professional. I suggest Gina as a photographer to anyone looking for that special photographer, you'll find it in her. Just meet her and you�ll know what I mean.

Events