19 S Stephanie St Ste 160, Henderson, NV 89012 Map · Phone number

About Gimme Some Sugar

Gimme Some Sugar custom cake designs

A boutique cake studio that specialize in unique, original wedding cake designs.

Our couture wedding cake designs are inspired by the glitz & glamour of Las Vegas and break tradition

with edgy shapes, whimsical detailing, and over the top embellishments.

In addition to cakes, we also create custom cupcakes, sugar cookies, and miniature desserts.

Each creation is always baked from scratch and designed especially for each client.

Choose from our long list of delicious, nostalgic flavors including

Luscious Berries & Cream, S’mores, and Rich Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup.

We are a private studio, consultations are by appointment only

Call or Email us today to schedule your consultation & cake tasting!

Website: www.gimmesomesugarlv.com

50631975980284O
IMG6221

67 Reviews for Gimme Some Sugar

gina · Married on 08/13/2017

When my daughter and future son-in-law insisted on a Las Vegas wedding, I went into panic mode knowing I had to select the right vendors. I scoured the Internet-before contacting GSS. Ashley was so helpful and responded to all my emails quickly . I emailed a couple of pictures to give the "Cake Artist" an idea of what the couple wanted. Ashley assisted me through the process and even helped me select several other "dessert bites" and made helpful suggestions to keep me within my budget.
    OMG!!!The cake can only be described as a confectionery masterpiece befitting royalty! And, the ladies did not let any detail go unnoticed. They ensured the aesthetics of such a gorgeous cake would not be ruined by simply plopping it on a foil-covered board, but a demure gold glittered board, elegantly finished with a ribbon.
    The guest were stunned. I was nearly in tears, as I know in my heart that the cake artist loved her creation and went above and beyond to customize the cake as it was even better than the pictures I had sent. People were literally crowding around, taking picture and "whispering" in awe! And, the miniature gold French crown topper was the perfect accessory. My heart sank as the cake was cut, because it was such a thing of beauty...but I joined the other guest in a chorus of "yum, yum, yum" as we savored each bite!
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so take a look for yourself on their FB page: 7/5/14 - the Parisian beauty with a Vegas touch. Although, I can honestly say, you had to be there to actually see fondant sparkle like a crown jewel.
    Everything was perfect, delicious and a very good value for my money.

XOXO!

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • W

Celina · Married on 10/25/2015

I am VERY happy with Gimme some sugar. I have been emailing with Lindsey for months about what I wanted for my cake. She has responded very quickly, been helpful in planning what my fiancé and I wanted, and she Never used the words ,' I don't know'. If she was unsure of what her bakers were able to do she found out asap. We are getting a tier cake for my fiancé and I and then a cupcake tower with two different flavors and rosettes on top for some. The cake tasting was amazing we had ordered S'mores, Strawberry shortcake, Chocolate with sweet cream frosting, yellow cake with cookies and cream frosting, and the red velvet. Let me tell you, I've never had better strawberry short cake or red velvet in my life. Yumm!!!! Needless to say Lindsey has made cake ordering that much more simple. I can't wait to order my mom's 50th Birthday cake as well!! Trust me, you won't go wrong with Gimme Some Sugar.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2015

Lauren & Joe, (London, England & Seattle, USA)

We got married in Las Vegas on September 23rd, 2015. I flew in from London and Joe flew in from Seattle for our destination wedding. I was a little nervous about arranging a wedding cake from so far away but the girls I spoke to at Gimme Some Sugar made it so easy! We were absolutely delighted with the end result, the cake looked incredible - just how we had hoped and it tasted absolutely delicious!! It was so tasty and moist. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/29/2015

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

These ladies are the best. I could go on about the unbelievable cake creations I have seen, but you can do that just by looking at their facebook. I guess the most important thing you should know is I use them personally and have loved everything I have gotten to sink my teeth into.

• Wanda's Weddings
    Wanda's Weddings Wedding Officiants

Prepare yourself for sweet delectable indulgence!

• Moxie Studio
    Moxie Studio Wedding Photographers

Beautiful and super yummy goodies!

• 19 S Stephanie St Ste 160 Henderson, 89012 See on map