159 Spring St., Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number

About Gilded Lily Events

Gilded Lily Events is a full-service or a la carte wedding planning and design business that focuses on creating a personal and stress-free experience for each and every bride. Visit www.gildedlilyevents.com to learn more about what we do!

Follow Gilded Lily Events on

ecs0378
daniellekeith1

17 Reviews for Gilded Lily Events

Magdaline · Married on 08/20/2016

This review is long overdue (and how long it took me to write this is a perfect example of how bad I would have been at planning my own wedding). Paige was referred to me by another planner who was too booked up to take on my 4 month planning timeline and I still can't believe I didn't find her myself because it was such a perfect fit- her work was great and she was local. I really wanted my wedding to feel like a personal and relaxed backyard dinner party- basically the opposite of a huge 300 person wedding that takes place in a ballroom. It was really difficult for me to find planners whose work I liked and I was starting to lose faith. I felt totally overwhelmed by the planning process but essentially knew what kind of vibe I wanted and the general decor. We had a backyard wedding with around 80 guests so everything had to be brought in from outside vendors which had the potential to be a huge pain. Paige was able to give me a selection of local vendors to choose from and nudge me in the right direction for anything I was uncertain of (important when you are a couple of months away from the wedding date, indecisive, and need to get the ball rolling ASAP). I didn't want a ton of crazy extras but was really focused on the design/ambiance of the party and she was able to fulfill all of my requests, provide fantastic suggestions that I hadn't thought of, and made it look AMAZING. I got so many compliments- not just on the party but on how excellent and professional our planner was. I will give the disclaimer that we had a pretty open budget but everyone who contributed agreed it was totally worth it. All of our guests loved the food , the atmosphere, how beautiful everything turned out and how much our wedding reflected "us". Even after the event, when we had some issues after washing the hand dyed linens-she followed up and made sure that we were happy and everything was resolved. Highly recommend!! She is fantastic!

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

The moment I got engaged, I knew I needed to work with Paige! I met with her less than a week after our engagement to start discussing our wedding. As an event professional, I have extremely high standards for my events and my guests definitely expected the best from my wedding...no pressure at all! I knew that I could not do this alone and there was no one else I would rather help than Gilded Lily Events. Paige is extremely organized and truly passionate about love and weddings and all the little details that go into them. She 100% understood my style and the look and feel we wanted for our wedding. She made our wedding dreams become a reality.
    Our wedding took a little over a year to plan and Paige was beyond helpful for the entire process. I must have emailed/called/text her a million times and her responses were always helpful, thoughtful, and quick. She has an amazing community of vendors she works with and was able to help me find the perfect fit with every vendor booked. I am actually sad it is over because I won’t get to work with all of them on such a frequent basis anymore! In addition to handling all of the vendors, she created a master timeline that coordinated with the photographer, videographer, caterer, band and venue. It was truly vital for our wedding to run smoothly. We got married in a raw space so EVERYTHING needed to be brought in. She did not miss and beat and thought of everything so we were prepared should any issues arise. To this day, I don’t know if there were any because everything was PERFECT!
    Our wedding day was by far the best day of our lives, and I keep telling people that I think I was able to enjoy it and relax because we had Paige and her team. My one piece of advice to all brides looking for an event planner, HIRE PAIGE. You will not be disappointed. I want to get married every year and have Paige plan it for us! Thank you to Paige and GLE for making our day the most memorable, beautiful, fun and whimsical day of our lives!

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2015

I couldn't be happier to have had Gilded Lily Events and more specifically Paige involved in our Wedding day. My mother surprised myself and my fiancé with the gift of a day planner at our Engagement party. This was something I had previously heard of from friends that were married before me and I was thrilled. I had always dreamed of planning my wedding, but the beauty of a day planner took the pressure off of myself and my mother for the day of. Paige was an awesome partner and I relied heavily on her experience in instances when I was not sure how to make a decision. She truly brought my vision to life and our day went by even more smoothly than I could've dreamed. I would recommend Paige and Gilded Lily Events for any bride looking for additional assistance with their big day.

Award

Gilded Lily Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

We loved working with Gilded Lily Events! Professional, creative, and with a brilliant eye for style, the staff was an absolute pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Gilded Lily!!

• Premier Photobooth Rentals
    Premier Photobooth Rentals Photo Booths

Working with Paige from Gilded Lily Events is a pleasure! She is always responsive, and has amazing ideas and creations! We love her work and will continue to recommend her for anyone looking for an event planner. No event is too small or too big for Gilded Lily Events! Paige is a MUST for ANY event! We cannot wait to work with Paige and her team more!

• Invitations, Ink
    Invitations, Ink Wedding Invitations

Paige of Gilded Lily Events, a former client, was also our liaison for a wedding to which both donated our services. She was thorough and organized, friendly and enthusiastic. Paige also has a wonderful sense of style and impeccable taste. We highly recommend Gilded Lily Events to lend a beautiful touch to any occasion.

• 159 Spring St. Red Bank, 07701 See on map