2304 Gallows Rd, Dunn Loring, VA 22027 Map · Phone number

About Gilda's Beauty, Bridal Collection, Hair & Make up

Welcome to Gilda's Bridal Collection!

When you visit Gilda's bridal boutique you will find a wonderful collection of elegant European and inspiring, new designer gowns. Come and see beautiful gowns from Ruben Perlotti, Lusan Mandongus, Villais and Maria Karin! You will also find accessories, dresses for the bridesmaid, veils, and more!

• Styles by Sadira
mg0227
Gilda10092011358
mg0111

3 Reviews for Gilda's Beauty, Bridal Collection, Hair & Make up

Highly recommend! Very talented!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Phylicia · Married on 04/18/2016

great job. i would recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/02/2016
  • F

Ferial · Married on 05/12/2012

0.4
      0.5

My experience with this vendor in one word was a NIGHTMARE. I can write a book about what she put me through, this is just a preview!\r\n\r\n I bought my dress from Gilda on September 2011. The day I chose the dress she told me that her alteration lady will come to her shop and alter my dress for me, and this never happened. She kept postponing my alteration appointment and make up trial till the Monday before the wedding! Even on that day she was not on time , and she called me and postponed my appointment for another 3 hours!! She took me to this tailor shop which was not appropriate at all for bridal gown. When I wanted to try on the dress, I noticed a hole in My dress, and I showed it to her, but it was too late and of course 5 days before the wedding I had to stick to that dress. My dress was finally ready on Thursday afternoon (less than 3 days before the wedding). And no, I was not satisfied with the alteration!!!\r\n \r\n\r\n When she wanted to charge my credit card for half the price of the gown (back in September 2011) to place the order she accidentally!!! charged my credit card for the full price! I didn\'t say anything, and I told her it\'s OK... All her stuff do not have a price tag on them. She charged me through the nose for my hair accessories!!\r\n\r\nShe is extremely disorganized, and unprofessional. She never wrote a contract for me, and kept postponing that too. It was my mistake not to hold her responsible to her duties, and being too nice and understanding to her, but she is totally insensitive and rude. When I confronted her for her poor service,she was too rude and unprofessional as always, and even called me a BIPOLAR at her salon in front of her staff and 2 customers... I don\'t think this vendor even worthes a try . Ladies save yourselves a nightmare. She is the only vendor I was not happy with, but she was horrible enough to damage my wedding day. I was all in tears the last five days before the wedding! She did hair and make up for a few people of my bridal party, and she did a poor job. They all had to change their make up, and she again overcharged everyone.

Sent on 06/06/2012