Indianapolis, IN 46250 Map · Phone number

About Gigi & Poocha

Gigi & Poocha offers invitation suites for all occasions. We work to match your style and budget while providing personalized customer service to make your stationery experience as low-stress as possible. Happy planning!

mihiropepe
photo1
photo2
photo3
Gigi & Poocha
Photograph taken by Joshua Rainey Photography: http://www.joshuarainey.com/.
Photograph taken by Joshua Rainey Photography: http://www.joshuarainey.com/.
jenevadougsave
1358184505498image2

4 Reviews for Gigi & Poocha

• Jeneva

Jeneva · Married on 09/07/2013

Sarah from Gigi and Poocha offered a great deal for designing and printing our invitations in order to build her portfolio. She designed our save the date cards, wedding invitation, enclosure card, and RSVP card. Everything was so beautiful, unique, and fit together perfectly. She was very flexible in fixing little things here and there, and made sometimes as many as 5 drafts before we settled on the final proof. From someone who is just starting out, she has a very mature way of conducting business. There is no doubt in my mind that she will continue to be successful, and we will definitely be working with her for future projects (programs, thank you cards, etc). Thank you so much Sarah!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Gigi & Poocha's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had so much fun working with you and I look forward to future projects. :)

In addition to seeing your pics on here, they're also on www.facebook.com/gigiandpoocha and on my website, in case you wanted to know. :)

Mihiro · Married on 08/11/2013

what more can I say? The invites were beautiful, the responses were quick and friendly, the pricing is irresistible. Gigi and Poocha are such a pleasure to work with. Even though I live on the west coast, the daily emails made the process of ordering so smooth! Even if you don"t live in Indiana, don't fret! Go with Gigi & Poocha and you will get everything you want even if you have a tight budget Like I did! She was so good with letting me preview designs and giving me honest options! They arrived exactly when they were supposed to and the packaging is so cute! Thanks again :)

Sent on 02/25/2013

Jaime · Married on 06/09/2013

Sarah blew me away with her skill! She was able to give me a unique invitation that has garnered nothing but praise from everyone who has seen them, and the process was seamless and simple. I can't recommend Gigi & Poocha enough!

Sent on 03/21/2013