Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Gidi's Gourmet Catering

Joanne · Married on 09/17/2015

OMG! This is definitely the BEST caterer to choose! He's not only a very dedicated to his food but the display was AWSOME! He doesn't skimp on anything! He did my daughters wedding Sept. 17, 2015 at the Freight Shed & he had buffet style, with lots of help from his wonderful & pleasant employees also. He takes so much pride into his work. I have no idea where he gets the energy to do function after function. He serves all fresh food & very TASTY! GREAT JOB MR. GIDI! WE ALL LOVE IT!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Carol · Married on 06/27/2015

Gidi's did a fabulous job with my daughter's wedding. The food and presentation were top notch, and the guests are still raving about it. Gideon was helpful with other aspects of planning the wedding too. The price is lower than other caterers without extra fees. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Patricia · Married on 08/17/2013

There are several words that come to mind when it comes to describing Mr. Gidi and his catering service. Mr. Gidi was always professional, very personable, and punctual. He was always available to talk with me and answered my questions up until the day before the wedding. The wide variety of tasty foods and desserts that were served were superb. Our guests are still talking about his gorgeous displays and how they were able to go back for seconds as well as thirds; there was more than enough to satisfy us and our wedding guests. I would recommend him and have recommended him to others. Gidi Gourmet and his team made my daughter and son in law's day very special indeed. The quality of service was beyond our wildest dreams!

Sent on 08/23/2013