Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Gibson Photography Studios

Gibson Photography Studios is located in Richmond Hill, Georgia and specializes in wedding photography and family portraits. Owner Samantha Gibson has more than 15 years of experience and prides herself on her ability to be extremely flexible with her clients. She is able to shoot on-location and is also comfortable shooting in your home if you’re looking for something less formal.

Samantha uses a traditional photography style to document your wedding day. Gibson Photography Studios covers one event per day and is available for additional hours upon request. She can go with you and your wedding party to multiple locations to ensure she gets every shot you wanted. Samantha’s photography services include a boudoir shoot, engagement session, trash-the-dress shoot, and wedding portraits. You and your loved ones will be able to enjoy your high-resolution images as:

• Albums
  • Thank-you cards

227smaller
227smaller

3 Reviews for Gibson Photography Studios

Our Photographer, Samantha with Gibson Photography did an absolutely spectacular job with our wedding photos. My husband and I were searching high and low for a great photographer with reasonable prices and we found Samantha. She's the kindest most humble photographer I have met. Her customer service is the best and no matter what time I emailed her I always received a response the same day. We were also able to view her website and choose which package we preferred @ http://www.gibsonphotostudio.com. We've received so many compliments from our family and friends. Thanks Samantha for making our Special Day Special and for giving us a lifetime of beautiful memories.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Crystal · Married on 04/13/2013

I have worked with Samantha on 2 separate occasions. The first was our Engagement photo session in October of 2012 and my most recent encounter was our Family photo session in June 2015. Sam is such an excellent photographer. She and her husband treated my family and I with great respect! They are very professional. I've worked with Samantha more. She has been nothing but kind and extremely professional to my family and I. She works really hard, she's excellent with children, and she makes sure you get your money's worth! And did I mention that her prices are very affordable?! I am so happy to have her as my photographer. I will most definitely use her again. I recommend her photography services to any and everyone I meet! If you are in Savannah Georgia and surrounding areas, I highly recommend you give Gibson Photography services a call! I guarantee it will be worth it!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Chaz · Married on 11/03/2013

Services provided are very professional and we would definitely use this service in the future.The support provided was excellent.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Gibson Photography Studios Pricing

Gibson Photography Studios Price Rates

Gibson Photography Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Richmond Hill Richmond Hill, GA, 31324 See on map