4726 Poplar Ave. Ste. #3, Memphis, TN 38117 Map · Phone number

About Gia Marina | a beauty + bridal boutique

Gia Marina is where beauty meets bridal! After you have picked out your perfect dress, come to our shop (no appointment necessary) and try on our variety of veils, tiaras, combs, headbands, and sashes to match your beautiful new dress. We do recommend bringing your dress with you because all sales are final. We also carry Tom's Wedding shoes for the comfortable bride. In addition to our accessories, we have talented makeup artists and aestheticians to get you ready for very special day. Call 901-685-5020 for more information on pricing and packages.

f41cfb9aa4ba551802b47074920e7417
gm logo with whitespace
bridal1 2

1 Reviews for Gia Marina | a beauty + bridal boutique

Carly · Married on 08/29/2017

I had no idea how expensive wedding veils were, but when I found the one I wanted, they were VERY helpful in choosing something in my price range that fit the style I liked. I love that it's also connected to Barefoot Bride, very convenient! I also purchased a flower crown for my reception which I loved! Still wear occasionally haha, love them!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Gia Marina | a beauty + bridal boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils

• Purple Martin Events
    Purple Martin Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Gia Marina on many events and know them to be trustworthy, professional, and helpful. They do amazing makeup on brides and in general. The owner, Emily, is so kind and knowledgeable. She really knows how to bring the best out of every face she works on. I always recommend Gia Marina to my brides as my first choice in wedding day makeup!

• 4726 Poplar Ave. Ste. #3 Memphis, 38117 See on map
    901-685-5020 (Phone number)
    Monday: 10:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm Sunday: Closed