Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About GF Wedding Concepts LLC

Let us help you save time, money and headaches. WE know the best vendors. WE know which venues can fit your budget. WE understand how to budget all of your funds across the board so every service need is met. The average wedding to plan is about 280 hours; let us take those hours off your hands. This way you can succeed at your job, enjoy your time being engaged, avoid stress and spend time with you wonderful future spouse. After all, this time will only happen once!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orlando

4 Reviews for GF Wedding Concepts LLC

Geona was the SECRET to my successful wedding. Her floral arrangements were gorgeous and her team were fast and skilled. She was the best planner ANYONE could ask for and she was a GREAT VALUE and willing to work within my Bridezilla requests. Even though she had to remind me that I was NOT AMERICAN IDOL (Holding the bouquet to high up) she made me feel like a celebrity!! THANK YOU GEONA!!

Profile Picture Emiko, 11/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Geona and her team at GF Wedding Concepts went above and beyond to organize every detail of our wedding. Each meeting leading up to the big day was helpful and informative and kept us all on the same page as to how I wanted our wedding, ensuring that it was all that I dreamed of and more. Their foresight allowed them to be prepared for everything--with a Plan B for each possiblility, such as the weather during outdoor portions of the the ceremony and reception. Because of their assistance, I was able to relax and enjoy our big day--- and the weeks surrounding our wedding-- with undivided attention, no worring about putting favors on tables, matching the linens, working with vendors to coordinate each element, etc. It was all taken care of behind the scenes. Because of GF Wedding Concepts, my husband and I were able to take our time and relax and celebrate with friends and family, rather than planning and worrying! It's only because they were involved that it was a flawless event! I'm so grateful to have selected them as my wedding coordinators!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Geona at GF Wedding Concepts was my an absolute life saver to having my perfect wedding. I look back at the day and just smile. It couldn't have been more perfect, and that is because I was smart enough to hire a wedding planner. My wedding started out with just 35-40 guests, but I was planning it in 12 weeks, so I knew I needed some kind of help. It then ballooned to 60 and Geona didn't even bat an eye at my neediness for more and more help along the way.
When I called/emailed around for proposals, Geona's was very competitive and she was willing to work with your budget, and to customize to exactly what you needed. That was important to me. When I met her, she came to to my house as I have small children and was such a pleasure to work with. Her personality will just put your mind at ease, and let you know that your wedding will be exactly what "you" want. She was great at throwing out some ideas and helping tweaking what I had in mind, and just turned my ideas into reality.
She turned out to be my florist as well, and she did such an amazing job, better than expected, plus I didn't have to worry about a thing. I showed up to the wedding site and saw how pretty it was. My pictures came out perfect because of her design.

On my wedding day, it started to rain. She had a contingency plan in place if necessary (thank the Lord ~ we didn't have to use it) and made sure that it went perfectly and smoothly. She had 2 other staff members and the team was super attentive and made sure that every detail was accounted for, and that there was nothing left for me and my husband to worry about. We had an absolutely amazing time at the reception, and then we just walked out the door, waved our guests goodbye and just thanked the Lord for how well it went. Geona stayed behind to make sure that I received my deposit back and made sure that nothing was left behind. I consider her to be a friend and look forward to the friendship that has started. My day was truly perfect, and I feel blessed to have had Geona as a huge part of it. Thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/16/09, 2 Reviews

To-Do Lists
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1377125316645 gf wedding concepts llc

United States Military Discount Active or Retired.

Redeem In-Store
GF Wedding Concepts is owned by a USAF active duty members wife. We offer a military discount to any and all that have served our country. We can customize your entire event via email, web cam and digital media should you be deployed or looking for a destination wedding in Florida. We have worked with almost all branches of the service and don't mind waking to talk to you a 6 am while you are overseas. We are familiar with formal military wedding ceremony protocol. We look forward to serving tho
#WW1a9ad545ccf0db3f

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with them on a number of occasions and they help get it all together.

Florida Weddings Photography has had the pleasure of working with Geona and her GF Wedding Concepts staff on several events. She and her team are extremely professional to work with. The events that I have worked with them have flowed seemlessly, and it is my pleasure to wholeheartedly endorse GF Wedding Concepts with a 5 star rating!

Events