1322 E. Washington St. Suite B2, Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,499
Availability Check your date

About GetzCreative

Welcome to Getzcreative
photography for people who love life

Weddings are live events. They don't happen twice.
We know that, and we offer you wedding photography through artists' eyes.

Our unique blend of timeless creativity and contemporary design will give your pictures a flair that goes beyond just capturing your day.

Getzcreative is truly unique in what we offer for your wedding from start to finish.

Contact us today and let us know how we can meet your needs!

• Freelance Imagery
308ce99d8ab7fd3e BOYER105

25 Reviews for GetzCreative

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 06/24/2017

I am a professional harpist and weddimg professional. I have am privileged to see some amazing wedding work both in realtime and post production. At the same time I have witnessed and observed some cringeworthy wedding work. I have cried with friends over disastrous final products that failed to come even close to meeting the bride's expectations for her special day. So when it came to choosing the artists responsible for capturing the memories for the most important day of my life, I knew how important it was to invest in quality. I also know that the wedding market is a vast sea of options making it difficult to make the best choice. My professional experience influenced my decission to go with as many vendors as possible who I had firsthand experience with or recommendations from close friends coupled with 5 star ratings. During my career as a wedding harpist, I have had the privilege of seeing TJ's work firsthand as well as post production. I am always impressed whenever I observe TJ in action how he and hist team work so well and at ease with the bride, groom and bridal party alike. And then of course when I see yhe finished product months later it is always breathtaling.
    So when it came to choosing my wedding photographer for my Pennsylvania wedding I invested in bringing TJ and his team to PA because I knew I could trust them with my wedding day. TJ and Hannah did not dissapoint. I appreciated their professionalism, attention to detail and talent. When I mentiomed to friends that GETZ was photographing my wedding, everyone raved about TJ and their experiences with him. The pictures and experience were so good that members of my bridal party and friends approached me for their information. I look forward to how TJ and Hannah will work their magic for our 2018 Day After Shoot!! Thanks TJ and Hannah! Wedding details. Location: Pottstown, PA. Date: June 24, 2017. Vendor: Wedding Photgraphy. Venue: Harp and Soul Studios and Private Residence.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Reena · Married on 04/22/2017

TJ & Hannah were absolutely incredible to work with. I met with a few different photographers before booking TJ & Hannah for my wedding weekend, and I am so glad I did. They were easily one of our favorite vendors of our entire wedding and truly made the experience enjoyable. We had an Indian wedding with several events, and TJ & Hannah kept up their energy throughout the entire weekend. TJ is very talented and it shows in his work, pictures are one of the only things you have left after your wedding or other event so its important to book someone amazing. I HIGHLY recommend booking TJ, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

lindsey · Married on 10/30/2016

There is literally nothing I can say against T.J. and Hannah. They went above and beyond my expectations. T.J. did beautiful magic with my wedding pictures. Our theme was Harry Potter/Comic/Video Games. T.J. saw our theme and really took off with his creative ideas. I honestly feel like a movie star looking at some of the pictures he took. It was extremely easy to work with them both. I am a bit nervous about having my pictures taken. With that being said, T.J. made it easy for me and, everyone involved. We all felt comfortable with him as if we have known him for years. They caught every detail on camera. I am able to look at my pictures and not miss a single moment of what happened. (As a bride, you need that because you get caught up with the event you can miss and forget so much). Most of the time, I did not know they were even there. Hannah did a great job of keeping in contact with me through the final count down to my wedding. Any questions I had, any worries, she answered my call, or e-mail within hours, if not minutes. She was through and had our whole pictures schedule laid out. I can not thank the enough for what they did. I will forever pass their information to anyone who is needing a photographer.

Sent on 02/15/2017

GetzCreative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2499
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Red Apple Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

Tj and his staff at GetzCreative are on it! constantly engaging and not afraid to push boundaries, this photographer and his team will leave you awe-struck with the art and beauty they can create. Limitless. Amazing can be just the beginning with them. We always look forward to seeing Tj and his team and it's an honor to call them our friends. Highly recommend!

• Beauty Asylum Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Getzcreative has always been a pleasant experience. Down to earth and hip with the most recent fads they are guaranteed to create works of art! I high recommend their services!

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Rehearsal Dinner

Cutting Edge is the word that comes to mind when I think of Getz. TJ & Michelle have always pushed the envelope of what can be done with a photo. They pay extreme attention to detail and it shows in their work.

• 1322 E. Washington St., Suite B2 Greenville, 29607 See on map
    8649016584 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (GetzCreative)