Viale S. Lavagnini 43, Florence, IT IT 0008Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1

About gettingmarriedinitaly®

gettingmarriedinitaly® is a bespoke destination wedding planning boutique.

I am Sandra Santoro, Managing Director, wedding planner and designer at gettingmarriedinitaly® with over 20 years experience planning custom destination weddings.

I help brides who are struggling to design and plan their dream destination wedding in a unique setting that truly reflects their style to create the romance and beauty they've always dreamt of for their day in a chic atmosphere of sophisticated and understated elegance.

What makes me different from other wedding planners in Italy?

I carefully search for their perfect setting rather than designing their event in a venue chosen from a pre-made list and pay the outmost attention to details through my constant event supervision, because of this brides to work with me are able to have a distinguished top-quality wedding, excellent level of service and value for money, by saving time and stress and only enjoy their walk through their white carpet taking them to the ideal wedding set where their personal touches will shine as their marks of distinction.

Follow gettingmarriedinitaly® on

places to get married in ital
bespoke wedding planning ital
italy wedding favors 00
italy wedding transportation 00
gettingmarriedinitaly®
where to get married in ital
florence wedding planne

• Videos 3

37 Reviews for gettingmarriedinitaly®

Joyce Keserwene · Married on 07/14/2018

She simply rocks!

Planning your own wedding could be quite stressful. My husband and I were looking for the right wedding planner to help us. Working with Sandra was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! From the moment we met her we knew that we were in good hands. She simply rocks! She has style, she is flexible, creative and fantastic all the way. She helped us plan our entire wedding down to the tiniest detail. She was very accommodating with our schedule and kept our entire wedding organized. Not only we had a gorgeous and magical wedding (exactly what I had envisioned) but it also flowed so well and was so much fun! Sandra and her team were there through the entire process and made sure everything was perfect. My experience with gettingmarriedinitaly® has been nothing but pleasant! Sandra exceed all our expectations by providing excellent service, feedback and great ideas. Working with her has been truly a pleasure! Thank you for making this day unforgettable! Book gettingmarriedinitaly® if you're looking for a great quality of service and professionalism from the beginning to the end!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Tatyana · Married on 07/05/2018

Great experience!

I decided to plan my destination wedding in Italy, but I didn’t know where to start. My husband and I are experienced travelers but planning a wedding in a different continent is another story. I contacted several wedding planners and after careful consideration hired gettingmarriedinitaly, it was a wonderful decision.
    From the initial e-mail, Sandra has always remained professional and responsive. She never failed to answer my many, many emails and was always flexible with phone calls and Skype calls.
    The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, Sandra was there with her team from the morning, she coordinated all the vendors and the day was absolutely stress free. I couldn’t have done without her!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • F

Fabien Beignot · Married on 06/30/2018

gettingmarriedinitaly® merci bien!

gettingmarriedinitaly® sont vraiment capables de faire de votre rêve une réalité! Toujours disponibles à offrir le meilleur service jusqu’au dernier jour avant le mariage, un large choix d’idées, de décorations et de services… et surtout la facilité qu’avait Sandra avec la langue française a rendu le processus lisse et sans stress. Cet équipe démontre une véritable passion pour le travail et s’engage toujours pleinement pour rendre la journée vraiment unique et inoubliable! Les invités ont été continuellement émerveillés et tout était bien planifié! Sandra était extrêmement professionnelle et son attitude aimable et charismatique a ajouté une grande valeur pour cet évènement. Je vous remercie pour votre souci du détail et d'avoir réalisé tout ce que je voulais lors de la planification de mon mariage. Nous sommes vraiment content de vous avoir trouvé gettingmarriedinitaly® merci bien!

Sent on 11/29/2018

gettingmarriedinitaly® FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

Real Weddings

• Framelines Wedding Photographers
    Framelines Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

It is always a pleasure working with real professionals as Getting Married in Italy team is. Perfect coordination, trustworthiness and quality.

• Viale S. Lavagnini 43 Florence See on map