Getting Hitched Design & Rentals

Fair Oaks, CA View map

Getting Hitched Design & Rentals is a wedding rental company based in Sacramento, California. The owners of this boutique company are passionate about designing customized and elegant events. Offering a vast inventory of rental items, a showroom, and a design studio, this company strives to provide personalized service at an affordable price.

Getting Hitched Design & Rentals combines Traditional, rustic and vintage elements to design one-of-a-kind events. The company offers a plethora of rental items, such as farmhouse tables, chairs, dinnerware, antique glassware, arches, pews, and more. To rid couples of stress, Getting Hitched provides full service packages that include delivery, setup, styling, and tear down services. The company also features a showroom and design studio, which enables couples to look at rental items in the boutique before deciding on their event decor. Other rental items available from the company include:

• Centerpieces
  • Lounge furniture
  • Signage
  • Vases
  • China
  • Glassware and flatware
  • Linens

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$80.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$30.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$6.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Amanda L. Married on 09/19/2020

Look no further!

My husband and I hired Lindsey at Magnolia Avenue Events as our day-of wedding coordinator. When we decided to reduce our guest list and have a micro-wedding, Lindsey and our venue owner brainstormed with me on new decor/layout ideas. Since we were able to save some money by reducing our guest count, we could now afford farmhouse tables, which was my dream to have at our wedding! Lindsey’s rental company, Getting Hitched Weddings, has the most gorgeous farmhouse tables I’ve ever seen! Those tables were such a statement piece. Lindsey is so sweet and amazing to work with. Their drop-off, set-up, and pick-up process was so convenient as well. Getting Hitched has so many awesome decor items to rent! I highly recommend you check them out. And don’t go anywhere else if you’re looking to rent farmhouse tables! You won’t be disappointed!
  • Erica
    Erica L. Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful wedding setup

I absolutely loved working with Lindsey as the designer for our wedding. We used her chair rental services for our ceremony and reception, and she had chairs and pews that looked beautiful together during the ceremony. She also did hot and cold drink stations for us that fit in perfectly with our barn wedding venue in Sacramento. I came in with a vision for our table settings, and Lindsey put together a design that far exceeded my expectations. She was so easy to work with, and I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a designer or wedding rental company.

9767 Business Park Dr Suite H Fair Oaks, CA, 95827
916-807-4505

By appointment.
Location of (Getting Hitched Design & Rentals)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding