West Chester, Marcus Hook, PA 19380 Map · Phone number

About Get Hitched Mobile Bar

Get Hitched Mobile Bar is a vintage horse trailer bar serving Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey. This mobile bar adds a rustic boho vibe to any event. In addition to creating a fun and unique bar experience for you and your guests, their staff handles all of the planning that goes into your bar service.

What once was a 1970s almost dilapidated horse trailer has been renovated into rustic chic statement piece for your event. Hand renovated by an ambitious wedding couple, Chester (as they named the bar) took on various renovations before their wedding day. Now Chester is available for events within a 150-mile radius of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Get Hitched Mobile Bar is a statement piece that your guests will never forget. Get Hitched offers different bar packages and additional rentals to meet your needs. With each package, they work with each client to create a totally custom menu for each event; they don't keep anything in stock; instead they go out shopping the week of your wedding to buy fresh ingredients of your choice. You can provide the alcohol, or you can place an order for alcohol and have them pick it up for you, along with hundreds of pounds of ice to keep everything cold.

Alternately, if you already have bar services covered through your caterer or venue but still want a unique statement piece and central hub for your guests, you can rent the mobile bar and use your own bartenders, or transform it into a coffee and hot cocoa bar, a dessert display, a mocktail or juice bar, a pop-up shop for merchandise, or a fun backdrop for a photoshoot. *This option is only offered for weekdays or non-peak weekends*

Follow Get Hitched Mobile Bar on

Chester + Hydration Station
Chester + Hydration Station
Party into the night
Party into the night
Now offering a photo booth!
Now offering a photo booth!
Cool backdrop for photos
d69a1500 websize 51 1026117 1572461206

4 Reviews for Get Hitched Mobile Bar

• Margaret

Margaret Suh · Married on 09/21/2019

Great addition to an outdoor wedding!

The Get Hitched team is amazing and I'm so glad I found them for my wedding. Beyond just being friendly and easy to talk to, I really felt that I could trust and rely on them-- which means a lot during a stressful wedding planning season! (I didn't have a wedding planner or use a traditional venue). They were super responsive and helpful as we figured out logistics and other details.

All my guests commented that the mobile bar was a great touch to my outdoor wedding. And they not only looked good, the drinks were great too. Our guests especially loved our signature cocktails!

All in all, I would highly recommend. Affordable too. I recognize this review sounds overly enthusiastic but that is how I feel and I do not normally write reviews for anything...

Sent on 09/28/2019

Ashleigh Bell · Married on 09/20/2019

They were so nice and professional

I’m so glad I had them for my wedding. It’s such a unique idea and it turned out beautifully. They were very easy to talk to throughout the entire process. They were very nice and professional on the day of my wedding. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Charlie Harbison · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent experience

We used Get Hitched for an outdoor wedding for 200 people. We were in regular email contact leading up to the wedding and they were always quick to respond. The day of the wedding they showed up with plenty of staff and handled all aspects of the bar service. I can highly recommend Kelli and Joe for any kind of function.

Sent on 08/22/2019

• West Chester Marcus Hook, PA, 19380 See on map
    (267) 587-7124 (Phone number)