West Chester, Marcus Hook, PA 19380 Map · Phone number

About Get Hitched Mobile Bar

Get Hitched Mobile Bar is a vintage horse trailer bar serving Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey. This mobile bar adds a rustic boho vibe to any event. In addition to creating a fun and unique bar experience for you and your guests, their staff handles all of the planning that goes into your bar service.

What once was a 1970s almost dilapidated horse trailer has been renovated into rustic chic statement piece for your event. Hand renovated by an ambitious wedding couple, Chester (as they named the bar) took on various renovations before their wedding day. Now Chester is available for events within a 150-mile radius of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Get Hitched Mobile Bar is a statement piece that your guests will never forget. Get Hitched offers different bar packages and additional rentals to meet your needs. With each package, they work with each client to create a totally custom menu for each event; they don't keep anything in stock; instead they go out shopping the week of your wedding to buy fresh ingredients of your choice. You can provide the alcohol, or you can place an order for alcohol and have them pick it up for you, along with hundreds of pounds of ice to keep everything cold.

Contacting Us

Please visit our website at www.gethitchedmobilebar.com for FAQs, info on packages and intro pricing, and then fill out a form on the "Contact Us" page of our website if everything lines up with what you're looking for.

Follow Get Hitched Mobile Bar on

Other couples have also viewed

• To The Moon Party Rentals
Chester + Hydration Station
Chester + Hydration Station
Party into the night
Party into the night
Now offering a photo booth!
Now offering a photo booth!
Cool backdrop for photos

5 Reviews for Get Hitched Mobile Bar

1 User photo

Jillian · Married on 10/09/2020

Wonderful! Highly recommend.

I can’t say enough good things about Get Hitched. The mobile bars are so cute (we took such cute pictures in front of the bar) and Kelli was so amazing to work with. She was flexible and quick to respond and also helped take all stress off of me when it came to the set-up process! We couldn’t be there when they dropped the bar off at the venue but she sent us tons of pictures to make sure the set up was what we wanted. I highly recommend Get Hitched for your wedding or party!

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Margaret

Margaret S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Great addition to an outdoor wedding!

The Get Hitched team is amazing and I'm so glad I found them for my wedding. Beyond just being friendly and easy to talk to, I really felt that I could trust and rely on them-- which means a lot during a stressful wedding planning season! (I didn't have a wedding planner or use a traditional venue). They were super responsive and helpful as we figured out logistics and other details.

All my guests commented that the mobile bar was a great touch to my outdoor wedding. And they not only looked good, the drinks were great too. Our guests especially loved our signature cocktails!

All in all, I would highly recommend. Affordable too. I recognize this review sounds overly enthusiastic but that is how I feel and I do not normally write reviews for anything...

Sent on 09/28/2019

Ashleigh B. · Married on 09/20/2019

They were so nice and professional

I’m so glad I had them for my wedding. It’s such a unique idea and it turned out beautifully. They were very easy to talk to throughout the entire process. They were very nice and professional on the day of my wedding. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 09/27/2019

• West Chester Marcus Hook, PA, 19380 See on map
    (267) 587-7124 (Phone number)
    Location of (Get Hitched Mobile Bar)