Thorpeshire Famrs, Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number

About Steffes Event Services

Get-Christine Event Planning is an experienced wedding and event management company in Thorpeshire Farms, North Carolina and serving couples in the Raleigh area. Christine has assisted many couples over the years with delivering a stress-free event and providing the best possible service along the way. Couples who have worked with her describe her approach as “one step ahead of everything.” She helps finalize every detail so that on the day of your wedding she’s abreast of every moving part and handles any issues that come up discreetly and with ease. For a seamless transition from planning to an expertly coordinated wedding day, Get Christine Event Planning is an excellent partner.

Get-Christine Event Planning offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Steffes Event Services on

watson bacon 8503
watson bacon 1582
mya josh wedding teaser 0049
Steffes Event Services
rebecca and keving first look
hancewedding 428
hancewedding 610
Steffes Event Services
luskwilson wedding mom and dad dancing
wilson and his mom

23 Reviews for Steffes Event Services

Claire · Married on 06/16/2018

I worked with Ryan Steffes from Get-Christine events, and it was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! He worked as our day-of coordinator, and he went above and beyond to make our day amazing. He did way more than what was asked of him, including making sure the room was decorated correctly and working with us leading up to the day when we had questions. He made our day flow smoothly and made sure we did everything we wanted to do at our reception. Can't give Ryan enough praise for his help!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

I heard about Christine's services from multiple friends who were extremely pleased with her work! I hired her to do day of coordination for my October wedding, and she did not disappoint! She was there to answer any questions I had along the way and meet with me to make sure I was on track! I'm sure there were hiccups on the day of the wedding but Christine and her staff made the day move seamlessly! At the end of the night she even went above and beyond working with my family to make sure all of my personal items were packaged up and came home with me! She's also so professional and such a pleasure to work with, I would highly recommend hiring Christine for your special day!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Dionna · Married on 09/22/2017

We greatly enjoyed working with Christine for our wedding last month. During the planning process she always had answers to our questions and provided suggestions that made our wedding turn out amazing. From the planning process to our actual wedding day Christine was so helpful and we are happy we decided to pick Christine and her team who made our wedding day flawless!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Steffes Event Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Virginia Skypainters
    Virginia Skypainters Wedding Decor & Lighting

I worked a fireworks shoot for a wedding with Christine in 2916 at River Landing. Despite the distance, she made the transition for my crew extremely easy. She is trustworthy, friendly, and quick with responses, a joy to work with.

• Victorian Seasons Flower
    Victorian Seasons Flower Wedding Florists

Christine is a delight to work with. I have worked with her and her brides on several occasions. She provides a stress free day for her brides and vendors. I highly recommend her. JoLynn Victorian Seasons

• Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service
    Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service Wedding DJs

Christine is the best wedding planner I have worked with yet! She is coordinated, patient, and decisive, all very important qualities to have in your planner. She is calm and effective under the pressure of ensuring perfection for wedding events. I could not recommend her any more highly! She is a talented professional with an eye for detail that allows her to stealthily exceed expectations behind the scenes. Can't wait to work with her again soon!

• Thorpeshire Famrs Raleigh, North Carolina, 27615 See on map