Punta Cana Beach, Punta Cana, DO DO 23000 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About GermanPaz.com Photography

Germán Paz was born in the pre-digital photography era and started to take photographs at the age of 14 using a fully manual, bulletproof Russian Zenit 130 with its mandatory M42 50mm f1.8. He eagerly set up his own “old style” photo lab at his parents’ where he used to spend hours of time developing and printing images that he "collected" from the world, since then he had challenged himself to master every form of photography as it has evolved.

Using photography as a way of expressing himself, creating images from life, adding his own point of view to everyday things, to portraits people, to the beautiful world around us... He loves all forms of photography, portraits, sports, real estate, fashion to underwater... but his favorite one is weddings, he loves to catch the overboard of happiness around him. For him is always a real pleasure to achieve that perfect image he is looking for, even though sometimes he doesn’t always get it at first, which is a particularly difficult task for someone like him, who is very self-critical and a real perfectionist with his work.

While remaining an amateur photographer, he worked with some of the most important photography brands on the market such as Nikon, Olympus, Sony... He stepped into the professional world few years ago with over 20 years of experience and he is now using the top of the line Canon equipment that is highly revered in the market for its quality. He uses the best lenses available to ensure the highest quality images possible and edits using the state of the art software for his images.

Please do not hesite to contact us at me@germanpaz.com or visit our website http://www.germanpaz.com

Follow GermanPaz.com Photography on

GermanPaz.com Photography 3
GermanPaz.com Photography 4
GermanPaz.com Photography 5

Maribel · Married on 04/19/2018

German photographed our wedding and is ahead of any other photographer we’ve worked with! When we decided to get married in the Dominican, German was the first person I booked (even before I booked flights or hotels). We contacted him close to two years in advance to our wedding, and the next 18 months we remained in close contact via email, and phone. He was amazing from the beginning; he gave me advice and guided me to the venue we ended up booking with, and even recommended us to Juan for our videographer! I had MANY questions and he was great to answer them all. If you are getting married in Punta Cana, DR book German Photography, it will literally be the best decision you make about your wedding (next to the person you chose to marry).

His professionalism, knowledge, skills, and kindness are absolutely unmatched. He seriously made my wedding day so perfect and I totally felt like a princess and he made photos a breeze, no stress whatsoever. I am COMPLETELY IN LOVE with every single one of our photos and am blown away by the incredibleness of his work. If you have, any doubts whatsoever about hiring German, let me ease your mind, because he truly is THE BEST and you will not be disappointed!

These guys are incredible. We loved how they capture the REALITY of weddings –their work is a reflection of their personalities!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/13/2018

Simply the Best!

German was so wonderful to work with! He is kind, professional, and manages to capture the most amazing photos of your big day. We were fortunate enough to have our wedding photos and Trash the Dress photos done by him and both experiences were excellent. His work speaks for itself - beautiful, vibrant pictures that tell your story in such a unique way. He captured it all! I can not recommend Germán enough!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Angela · Married on 10/23/2016

I haven’t received my photos since My wedding was two weeks ago, however; German was very professional, attentive and helpful. German was very easy to communicate with and responsive to my emails. Everyone in my wedding loved German and his kindness. German was very flexible and understanding. I was very thankful I had German as my photographer for my wedding. I can't wait to see my pictures.

Sent on 11/07/2016

GermanPaz.com Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings