555 SW Oak, Portland, OR 97204 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Geranium Lake Flowers

We’re a creative bunch.

Classically trained as a fine art painter, owner Kim Foren fosters an innovative, whimsical, artistic, and energetic environment in her Floral Art Studio. She believes there is a natural art in flowers, and named her business after her favorite Winsor and Newton oil paint color "Geranium Lake" as a reminder to let creativity lead.

Through Kim's masterful design, vision, and direction, Geranium Lake has become Portland's premiere floral and event company, and we're all sure that her 23rd year in business will be another filled with gorgeous flowers and unbelievable beauty.

Geranium Lake is the largest full-service florist in Oregon, and specializes in unique, inventive, and gorgeous designs. From quirky to couture, we do it all. We offer complimentary consultations for weddings and events of any size, with no obligation. Voted "Best wedding flowers" by Oregon Bridal Magazine 2006 and 2008, "Best Flower Shop" by the Willamette Week and "Best of Portland" on Portland City Search and; Portland Monthly Magazine to name a few.

Follow Geranium Lake Flowers on

Geranium Lake Flowers 1
Geranium Lake Flowers 2
  • Misbah

Misbah · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing, just go ahead and contact them!

Wow, were do I start. Kim and her team is exceptional!! If I could describe Kim and her team in a few words I would say 1.Professional 2. Excellent Communication 3. Creative 4. Caring.
    The flowers shop, or should I say amazing shop has many choices of vases, candle holders and display for backdrops, colors, and options.

Kim and her team went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them and I am looking for an occasion to work with them again :) Our ceremony backdrop was amazing, it was exactly what we wanted and all of the flowers were high quality, bright, and beautiful. Communication was on point at all times- response to emails were quick, if not within hours. Geranium lake went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, this is what I call exceptional customer service.

When we saw the flowers, backdrops and details, we were literally blown away, we loved them. I don't know how else to recommend them. We met with multiple florists, and within 30 minutes of meeting Kim, we knew we could not go with anyone else!! Take my advice and reach out to them!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Geranium Lake Flowers's reply:

Congrats, Misbah & Frank! We LOVED working with you - truly a joy! We are looking forward to the next time we get to plan something fun and beautiful for you!
  • Rachel

Rachel Bernhardt · Married on 08/03/2019

I couldn't be happier!!!

Kim at Geranium Lake perfectly nailed my wedding vision. From the start, I could tell she was knowledgable about both flowers and event designing and decor, which meant one less thing for me to stress about!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Alyx

Alyx Tacke · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome experience! High quality!

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Geranium Lake for my wedding in July. Kim sat with me and really dug into what it was I wanted for my wedding. The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and of incredible quality! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Geranium Lake Flowers 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Geranium Lake Flowers 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Mr. Formal
    Mr. Formal Wedding Dresses

Geranium Lake Flowers is wonderful. Their designs are one of a kind for every wedding they do. Some of our own clients have told us wonderful things about them.

• Perfect Planning
    Perfect Planning Wedding Planners

One of our favorites in the city! Always a blast to work with; sooooooo creative and full of fun ideas. We recommend Geranium Lake to all our clients.

• Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland
    Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland Hotel Weddings

Kim and her crew at Geranium lakes are with out a doubt the most wonderful florists to work with in Downtown Portland. Kim is truly an artist and has so many other talents when designing your wedding space. For our hotel, she is so nice to work with due in part to her location in the heart of the city. We would (and do) recommend Geranium lakes to any one looking for outstanding floral and accessories for your wedding.

• 555 SW Oak Portland, 97204 See on map