Trenton, NJ 08619 Map · Phone number

About Gerald Paguio Photography

Hi, I'm Gerald and I invite you to visit our website at www.geraldpaguio.com . Seeing my images best describes my style of photography. If you value having a fun and confident wedding photographer, please contact me and I can not wait to help you capture your special day and save those happy memories forever. Thank you for your time.

Follow Gerald Paguio Photography on

4206952orig
NJWeddingPhotographer01

4 Reviews for Gerald Paguio Photography

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2013

My husband and I are beyond thrilled with Gerald. I met Gerald through a friend of mine who used him for her engagement and wedding and I instantly fell in love with his work. We booked him immediately for our wedding and engagement photos. We had a 3 day wedding weekend (Sangeet night, Indian Wedding, American Ceremony/Reception). Most photographers may have shied away from this, but Gerald took on this challenge head on. Our wedding was in Atlantic City and the shots that he and Adrion took are amazing. He captured all the emotion and all the special moments that made our weekend so special. Since our wedding was 3 days, we were expecting to get our edited photos back for quite some time. We were shocked to get 1700 (fully edited) photos back within 2 weeks of the wedding and the surprises kept coming. Gerald and Adrion's professionalism and caring for his brides and their families go above and beyond. My husband and I have found our photographer for all our special moments in our lives now. We can't thank him enough for everything. We HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2013

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things about working with Gerald for our wedding in LBI in April 2013. As we just received our wedding photos (fully edited), we were extremely pleased with the final product and all the memories that were captured in these photos. We discovered Gerald through Internet research on our venue and were very impressed by his work at a previous wedding there. From the initial outreach conversation and beyond, Gerald was very responsive and flexible while working with us. For instance, we were seeking a photographer that wasn’t intrusive during the important parts of the wedding day (e.g., ceremony) so that we could enjoy the day as it was unfolding. As promised, he was non-intrusive but still produced great shots of the ceremony and reception. He was highly dependable, kind, and dedicated to producing high quality work. Separate from the quality of his work, Gerald was fun to work with during both during the engagement session and on the wedding day. His professionalism throughout the day was also admired by our friends and family. It was a pleasure working with Gerald (and his assistants) and we would highly recommend him to other brides.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Ginamarie · Married on 10/06/2012

Gerald did an AMAZING job at our wedding! Our big day flew by so fast, but thanks to Gerald and his assistant, every moment that we missed was captured on film. They were on top of everything! We couldn't be happier with the artistry of our pics and Geralds's professionalism. We would definately recommend him to a friend:)

Sent on 01/04/2013