237 Collyer Street, Longmont, CO 80501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Georgia Boys BBQ Company

Ted · Married on 06/15/2017

We were looking for local, delicious BBQ to serve at our wedding, and we found everything we were hoping for with Georgia Boys BBQ! Donna, their catering manager, was incredibly responsive throughout our planning process. She was even helping us out with minor details in the final days leading up to the event! The food they catered was absolutely delicious, and I can't even count how many compliments we got for the quality of the meal at our wedding. Their pulled pork, sliced brisket, burnt ends, cornbread, BBQ beans, and cole slaw kept all of our guest happy and ready to party the night away. The catering staff was very professional, helpful, and personable as well. Overall, we had a phenomenal experience with Georgia Boys BBQ and would recommend them to any Front Range couple looking to have BBQ at their wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2017

April · Married on 05/24/2015

When I first contacted Donna at Georgia Boys, we played a tiny bit of phone tag. It was more than a year before our wedding, but I wanted to make sure I had all the big vendors lined up. Donna's voicemail still sticks with me; she said, "I guess you need to plan this far in advance now; and I'm sure we'll book up for that weekend."

She worked with me to design the perfect options for our dinner; and I have the 37 emails to prove it. Through minor choices like what barbecue sauces to have to the phone call a couple days before the wedding just to check and make sure that I was doing okay and if there were any changes to our planned menu. I felt well-cared for by Donna, the crew at Georgia Boys, and the folks at At Your Service Events who handled the onsite logistics for Georgia Boys.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/21/2014

Georgia Boys BBQ is not only amazing food they are just good people! Our entire experience was excellent and everyone can't stop talking about how awesome the food was.
    Thanks you so much for making my wedding perfect.

Sent on 08/29/2014