Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

22 Reviews for Georgetown Caterers

No Pork (1)
Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Georgetown Catering did a great job on our recent event. Gloria is elegant, calm and attentive to detail. Tyler is creative and a talented chef. Guests raved about the food and were impressed with the overall impression. Together, Gloria and Tyler are magic!

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My wife and I were very glad that we chose Georgetown Caterers to provide the food and drinks at our wedding. We worked with Cara from the get-go, who was incredibly helpful, flexible, accommodating and genuinely nice to work with. Cara took care of us from the beginning, getting a detailed understanding of what we were looking for at our reception, from the décor to the food and drinks. Throughout the entire process Cara was beyond helpful, providing amazing suggestions, accommodating our every need, all while making sure that we were able to stay in the budget that we provided her at our first meeting. We are incredibly glad we were able to book Georgetown Caterers and work with Cara for our reception, and would gladly recommend their team!

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/12/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Vegetarian, American, Local, Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink

I absolutely loved working with Georgetown Caterers/Rockledge Mansion!!! The food was so delicious, the waitstaff were so attentive, and the day went so extremely smoothly. They were so accommodating with my requests, and they went above and beyond to make our big day truly special! I worked with Katie for the most part, and she was extremely responsive and friendly. I really enjoyed working with her for the months leading up to the day. Tyler, the head chef, made such delicious food, and he was super responsive to our requests. The guests kept complimenting us on the food, the venue, and how beautiful everything was. I can only agree and be so extremely grateful that I booked with Georgetown Caterers/Rockledge Mansion!!

Profile Picture User6288758, 1+ year ago, 16 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian, Local, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol