Nearby Vendors to Consider

About George the DJ

H#941-639-6191 Cell# 941-286-0308 Special uplighting sound for ceremonies receptions fulltime

Professional Wedding DJ MC I play your requests up lighting matching your colors special sound light dj booth ceremony's wireless microphones for OFFICIANT toasts speeches- I provide best moving head special spinner dance lighting putting patterns on dance floor to beat of music-also complete venue up lighting form Naples to pg pc and lots more as seen on my Live utube videos and wedding forms are all there to fill out 24/7  you can see everything at my website at www.georgethedj.com I customize what each bride wants-no 2 weddings are alike-The do playlist and the do not play list- this is my fulltime job-I'm happy to come meet with you
@ anytime at your home or venue location to plan the perfect wedding for you-I will bring my 28 uplights to you to see @ your venue and my music lists etc.i have video projector and screen for your videos photos slide shows I can run the sound through my system  its all about you.  Ty George Rogner.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Naples

Follow George the DJ on

14 Reviews for George the DJ

All the guest found him very funny and exciting !

Profile Picture Dominique, 12/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

George did the sound for both the outdoor wedding and the reception at the hall. Our guests were impressed with his responsiveness for requests and his lively interaction. He made the reception such a fun event and his lighting was beautiful.
Debi O.

Profile Picture Debi , 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

George was the greatest. He did my ceromony and my reception. For my ceremony my prelude, procecional, bridal march and processional music all came from the Twilight soundtracks. He researched and found all the songs I wanted even the obscure ones. He found a great job moving through all the dances and the bouquet toss, the garter belt, and the lastely cake cutting. He got everyone on the dance floor. One of my best friends who never dances, was on the dance foor. There were children there and he got them involved. He had a bubble machine for the first dance. He played great get up and move music. George has been doing this for a long time and it shows. It was a class A act.

Profile Picture Tracey, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1501695086645 bride groom george
220x220 sq 1501695132566 dj g tux headshot
220x220 sq 1501695252466 dj g checc best

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Wow! That's what I have to say about George! He is a high energy DJ! If you love nonstop fun, with props and fun dances and lots of guest involvement, you will love George the DJ!!!

George was very kind to my clients which is important to me. The last thing I want to hear is my bride upset because the DJ is not cooperating. ;) George was on time, he played exactly what the couple wanted and even more, not to mention how the reception was a hit thanks to perfect music and a professional DJ.

Great DJ...Alot of fun to work with.

George is one of the craziest high energy DJs I have ever met and he is also the one who gets everyone on the dance floor and having a good time!!!

We recently had the opportunity to work with DJ George at a local wedding. At first the crowd was not really energized and did not seem eager to get up on the dance floor but after just a few songs DJ George had the party jumping and everyone was having a great time. A good DJ helps the party come to life and that makes for better photos. DJ george was a pleasure to work with.

490 Bal Harbor Blvd, Punta Gorda, FL 33950   See On Map