402 E Beck Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85022 Map · Phone number

About George Burnette Photography

Congratulations! There is no greater feeling than the essence of love in a marriage. I live to capture special moments in life through photographic stories. My name is George Burnette and I have been photographing weddings in Arizona for over twenty years.

• Abigail Gagne Photography
bcadff503848fc9a 1264780771100 IMG053
IMG002

5 Reviews for George Burnette Photography

Karen · Married on 01/01/2011

I love George! I had worked with him before so when it came time to select our wedding photographer he was my one and only choice. He took nearly 1,000 pictures. He's a pro and made me feel comfortable. He didn't miss a shot or a moment. He's the best!

Sent on 01/25/2011

laurie · Married on 10/09/2010

GEORGE IS AMAZING!!!! my husband and i used him for our wedding a few weeks ago. as well as the engagement session months ago. Talented. friendly. accommodating. and fun!!! George also travels so we were able to get some AWSOME pictures in sedona for our engagement session...which we ended up using as our wedding invitation. Your wedding day is one of the most exciting days of your life but it is over so fast.. and then all you have left is memories and pictures. I am so glad i found george.. i have over 600 beautiful pictures to remember what was for me a dream come true. I will use george whenever i need pictures taken and would recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Danelle · Married on 10/25/2009

There are so many photographers out there it was hard to choose. For me it actually came down to a coin toss between two. I am so happy the coin choose George Burnette. He was so friendly and professional and very talented. My photos are just amazing. I cant say enough about how great the photos are. I was surprised when i saw some of the photos. He didnt just take random photos he captured the moment you can just see the emotion in those photos.

Sent on 11/02/2009

George Burnette Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Joe Martin's DJ Entertainment
    Joe Martin's DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

GB Photography is a seasoned professional in our Wedding Industry. I have personally worked with George for years, teaming up as Photographer & DJ - Your event is a guaranteed success! You will absolutely love your photos! (and George's personality!) - Master Disc Jockey Joe Martin

• 402 E Beck Lane Phoenix, 85022 See on map