Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Geoff Livingston Photography

Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)

I'm so happy to finding this team. check out my website for wedding cars: https://www.saadatrent.com/wedding-car

Profile Picture Jane, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I started planning my wedding, finding the right photographer was the one task I was most worried about. These are pictures that I'll be looking at and sharing for the rest of my life. One of my bridesmaids had worked with Geoff for a project at her job and recommended him for his style and how great he was to work with. When my husband and I met with Geoff, we knew immediately he was going to be the best person for the job. Geoff understood what we were looking for in our photos. We wanted to blend the traditional wedding photos with something a little more artsy and edgy. Geoff's experience in street photography captured that perfectly.

Throughout the engagement and the wedding, Geoff was incredibly responsive whenever I had questions. He is one of the most organized and professional people I've ever worked with. And most importantly, he created gorgeous photos. My husband and I were thrilled when we received them after returning from our honeymoon. If you're looking for an amazing photographer (and of course you are), Geoff Livingston is who you should be working with.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

I don't have the words to thank Geoff enough for the work he did for my wedding. My pictures were absolutely amazing; and my wife and I could not be happier! Geoff's professionalism and attention to detail made our experience nothing less in first class. These are some of the most important pictures of our life, as we may never be able to assemble all of these people together again; so I am so happy that we did not trust our wedding to someone less professional. I would "STRONGLY" recommend Geoff for weddings; or anything whereby nothing less than top quality pictures are acceptable.

Photo of Geoff Livingston Photography in Alexandria, VA - Add a comment...
Photo of Geoff Livingston Photography in Alexandria, VA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Eric, 5/5/17, 1 Review